Author Topic: whats in common  (Read 5019 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: whats in common
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 12:07:34 »
You have a very impressive setup there, both in the supermarket and in the rest of the shopping complex from what you've shown so far.  More photos, is the cry!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 15:24:21 »
It is accually 3 super market's . I did not use all the pieces for the market. Many tall window walls were used in the toy store . It basically is 3 markets a butcher & the bakery. Under the toy store it consists of 3 road side Cafe's,   and i had to order a few xtra short walls. when i take some overall shots or arieal pics it does not look good, but i will keep looking for that perfect angle & lighting.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 16:21:18 »
Very impressive. Lots of stuff there

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 22:55:32 »
What's a "head shrinker"?

It's something that any non-collector of Playmobil will tell us we need....   :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 00:50:33 »
The one or one of the reasons that particular chap is getting dissected is he is unable to let go of the thing in his left hand. I have a shadow hiding it  :shhhh:.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 01:13:43 »
The one or one of the reasons that particular chap is getting dissected is he is unable to let go of the thing in his left hand. I have a shadow hiding it  :shhhh:.

Whoa, either your comment is very innocent (he's holding a playmobil) or very... um...

Never mind.....

But, a social worker told me once she treats a lot of guys who have problems... uh... letting go of the thing in their left hand.