Author Topic: Tricornejock presentation  (Read 7583 times)

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
Tricornejock presentation
« on: November 23, 2006, 12:39:39 »
Hello all members of PlaymoFriends ;),

I´m TricorneJock, father of family from 2 childrens, Nicolas ( 10 ) and Felix ( 2 ). I´m born in France but I´m living in Germany since 15 years.

I like Playmo since 2 or 3 years with more or less big interress, but I don´t had them when I was child ( we was 3 joungs and we have played with Lego exclusively ). By Playmobil I like Pirats, Knights and medieval, overall old klicks from the first generation ( Indians, worker and knights ).

I like make a photographies, some with photo-programms, some photo direct. It´s very interressting to try a twice possibilitys of "work". I´m not photograph at all but I had a artiscal education, painting, carving, decoration, etc... but I work than Joiner for some exclusiv customers. I hope to meet some another peoples like me.

If you are curious, you can see some of my pics here:
http://www.tricornejock.com by "photo" or "affiche" ( I´m a not commercial webside ) .

I like change some Klicks or make "Customs" myself, just for fun or play to concours in some of another forums.

Happy to join Playmofriends and hope about a great contact with a lot of nice members. You see, I don´t write english very well but I hope that it will be enough to get a good communication ;)

See you soon... :)
TJ
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 12:54:10 by Tricornejock »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Tricornejock presentation
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 13:38:43 »
Welcome from the UK, and communication is no problem. :)

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 13:41:04 »

What an amazing website you have!  There's information there which I never knew existed. 

And what great photos as well.  I've only briefly looked at it so far, but I can see I'll be spending a lot of time there.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 18:52:50 »

Hello, Philippe ...

And, welcome to Playmofriends from St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands!

Yes, you do have an amazing website. In your Valley of the Giants, I even saw one of my own photos from Garden Wargaming ...  :o

http://www.tricornejock.com/assets/images/dsm9wrthwrhg.jpg

All the best,
Richard

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 19:16:33 »
Hello, Philippe ...

.... In your Valley of the Giants, I even saw one of my own photos from Garden Wargaming ...  :o

http://www.tricornejock.com/assets/images/dsm9wrthwrhg.jpg

All the best,
Richard

Hello Richard,

Yes this pic is giving to me from Fred, a member from PlaymoFrance, but I can´t scheck if it is privaty or from another people like you. He don´t tell me nothink like this, really sorry. I can change a name, or put it out, let me know pls. :-[

best regards,
TJ

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 19:29:13 »

Hello, Phillipe ...

Thank you for your quick reply!

That is sometimes the problem when you get photos from other people.

You may use the photo in your Valley of the Giants presentation. However, I would appreciate a link back to Garden Wargaming:

http://gardenwargaming.com/tour/03e.html

Thank you and all the best,
Richard

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 19:48:43 »

Hello, Phillipe ...

Thank you for your quick reply!

That is sometimes the problem when you get photos from other people.

You may use the photo in your Valley of the Giants presentation. However, I would appreciate a link back to Garden Wargaming:

http://gardenwargaming.com/tour/03e.html

Thank you and all the best,
Richard

Many thanks,

I´ve changed it, like this: http://www.tricornejock.com/html/les_geants.html

If you puch on "Richard (USA)" you get directly to Garden wargaming

TJ

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 20:01:41 »
Hi Tricornejock.

Welcome to Playmofriends.

Your website is very well set out, lots of good images, and some very nice customs. I see you have displayed the feet on your klicky's to show that you have some of the 1st batch made, lucky you.

Are the prototypes yours, or are they borrowed images?

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 20:15:49 »
Hi Tricornejock.

Welcome to Playmofriends.

Your website is very well set out, lots of good images, and some very nice customs. I see you have displayed the feet on your klicky's to show that you have some of the 1st batch made, lucky you.

Are the prototypes yours, or are they borrowed images?

Garry.

Hello Garry,

I made this pics when I was at the expositions of Playmobil ( 30 Jahre Playmobil ), in Kevelear, Troisdorf, etc... The prototypes are not my own ( I´m lucky... but not so... ), but from Playmobil like I write on the web side ( Collection Playmobil ).

Best regards,
TJ

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 20:25:14 »
Hello Gary

I made this pics when I was at the expositions of Playmobil ( 30 Jahre Playmobil ), in Kevelear, Troisdorf, etc... The prototypes are not my own ( I´m lucky... but not so... ), but from Playmobil like I write on the web side ( Collection Playmobil ).

Best regards,
TJ

Sorry I don't speak French and was too lazy to translate it, they are very nice Photos and interesting to see.  :)

I'm only human, born to make mistakes.