Author Topic: Custom Victorian Mansion  (Read 11435 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: Custom Victorian Mansion
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2011, 00:29:56 »
Absolutely beautiful!!!  :love: The carpeting looks so realistic.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:21 »
I'm drooling over these pics again, and I'm noticing how great the arrangement is... how the stairs go through two family rooms and an office, rather than cutting through the bathroom or the master bedroom or something. Very well planned. And I love how there's a seperate staircase leading from the master bedroom to a private bath. It almost seems like a little spa retreat or something up there, to me. It's just lovely. I'd live in it if it came in human size!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 10:14:53 »
Congratulations Nickers!
Lovely colors throughout, and the wallpaper and flooring are to die for!
Wonderful design with the conservatory out front.
This is a delight to view!

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Celeste in New Orleans

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2011, 18:48:27 »
Beautiful job! I love your ideas. Did you cut the floor piece on your attic room, or just sand it to fit? I'm working on a section now.

Offline Nickers

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2011, 14:43:39 »
Thank you!  :love:

Just about everything that you put together in a custom way needs to be cut or modified at least a little. I test fit everything, cut a little, test fit again, cut a little more... Last thing I did was sand for a nice fit.

Sorry it took so long to answer. We moved to another new home this past week. Going from high heat to air conditioning ruined my attic floor. :( It was a printed coated cardboard that looked like wood and it's completely wrinkled and needs replaced. The carpets and plastic floors are all fine. Oddly enough the wall paper is also fine even though much of it is simply scrap booking paper.

Offline Mansave75

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2011, 14:27:16 »
Absolutely wonderful!!!!!  :love:
You made a great job here Nickers! I love your custom mansion! It's nice to see artists like you here!!!
Greeting, and well done...a masterpiece!  :D
 ;)