Author Topic: Customizing room sets in newer houses (modern, suburban and 5302)  (Read 1364 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
While I have painted a lot of house parts, I have not yet cut any of them; hubby will do it for me when I decide to build something. He offered to cut a 5302 roof so I could combine two of them, but one 5302 is large enough for me because I do not want to have to take everything apart to store it, and don't want to have to buy so many rooms of furniture.

As we enlarge these houses through adding floors and combining sets, this creates needs for more furnishings. With just three houses, modern, suburban and 5302, I can share a reasonable number of furnished room kits between the houses. But if I enlarge the houses too much, I have to buy more to fill them. And there are not many room sets to choose from that I like enough to buy again. It was far easier with Lego to build many different kinds of furniture and change the look through the color and/or style of bricks.

It would be helpful if PM had something like System X for building furniture so we could customize it more easily. It also would be great to have the master bedroom sets available in at least 4 different color schemes, and the same for the other rooms. We also need some variation in curtain color, size and materials. I would love to have some cloth curtain options as I don't sew. These are simple changes that could make the houses much more life-like.

What changes would you make to the room kits for these three houses? Let her rip, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!