Author Topic: 3277 - Construction Action set  (Read 9159 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: 3277 - Construction Action set
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 21:46:58 »
Yes, but they are in Germany - This set was a German exclusive so of course it would be quite a common find in Germany, but very rare anywhere else :)

oh i see!!!! but it's the same from everywhere you buy it on ebay only a few money more on shipping and this depends you could found a seller from uk that shipping is more expensive than a seller from germany!!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 07:55:52 »

oh i see!!!! but it's the same from everywhere you buy it on ebay only a few money more on shipping and this depends you could found a seller from uk that shipping is more expensive than a seller from germany!!!!!!

Quite a bit more for this set I reckon, as the box is absolutely huge - far bigger than it needs to be. I had to pay £8 postage just for within the UK :(

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 09:51:03 »
Great Review Damo!! I am wondering more and more if there shouldnt be some kind of construction work going on in the Zoo :-) Would be a great excuse to get some of these sets...I guess I will never get that sold to my wife though.

Oh well. Keep them coming!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 18:14:04 »
Quite a bit more for this set I reckon, as the box is absolutely huge - far bigger than it needs to be. I had to pay £8 postage just for within the UK :(

i beleive the seller ask any price he wants that's the bad that's why when you leave feedback for an item they ask you where the shipping costs reasonable!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 19:29:39 »
Wow!!! So many parts and accessories in this set!!! Great buy Damo!!! Thank you for the lovely review and pictures!!!