Author Topic: Junker Jörgs Lokschuppen  (Read 21528 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Junker Jörgs Lokschuppen
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 11:50:39 »
Oh mein Gott  :o

Dear Friend  :wave:

I could I possibly miss such an amazing thread on both PF and KW ?

Your outdoor layout is just amazing with so many fascinating features such as the "viaduct" style bridge, then the bridge running over the water feature, and so much more. I started my passion for the miniature world with developing a model railway on a HO scale between the age of 07 years old and 13 years old, building towns, tunnels and mini mountains and this is early passion that has now evolved to creating dioramas. But I could still spend hours sitting down in your magical garden watching your beautiful trains steam away through the scenery  :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much for sharing the detailed making of your custom  :thanks:

Simply magical  :cloud9:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2019, 19:36:25 »
Looks like you had a great day, Stefan.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2019, 22:46:08 »
Your outdoor layout...
Da hast Du in der Tat was verpaßt  8-). Es ist übrigens (leider) nicht "meine" Anlage. Wir haben einen Gartenbahnstammtisch hier, und die Bilder und Filme sind bei Bekannten entstanden. Ich kann zur Zeit nur auf dem Dachboden fahren.

Well, yes, you definitely DID miss something  8}. Though it's unfortunately not my layout that's presented in pics and clips. They're taken on different layouts owend by enthusiasts round my place as I'm restricted to my attic layout at the moment.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2019, 22:47:52 »
Looks like you had a great day, Stefan.
Yes, WE definitely DID have a great day. My daughter was with me enjoying to run the "big" (LGB) trains while I sent my wee ones  :lol:.

jj:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2019, 02:18:23 »
I love your custom work on the locomotive  :love:

Cannot wait to see more of your attic layout  ;)

Wishing you a great day  :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline PJM699

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2019, 20:14:05 »
Amazing work & such lovely layouts to run on. Love the turning driver!
If ignorance is bliss- I should be ecstatic

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2019, 05:52:12 »
Yes, WE definitely DID have a great day. My daughter was with me enjoying to run the "big" (LGB) trains while I sent my wee ones  :lol:.

jj:

That must have made your day better still, Stefan, another train fan in the fanily.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2019, 09:31:37 »
The outdoor layout leaves me speechless, it's gorgeously scenic! I can't help wondering, how does the owner manage to protect it from bad weather?

Anyway – I concur with playmofire, it's great you have someone in your family to share your passion with!

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2019, 07:22:20 »
@playmofire It DID make my day! Especially when she asked for a visit to the attic next day (to care for her unicorns up there - but I could run my trains  8}).

Eine Gartenbahnen und das Zubehör sind für den Garten gemacht und entsprechend wetterfest. Im Prinzip könnten auch die Waggons draußen bleiben. Nur bei der Elektrik muß man aufpassen. Ich habe z.B. meine Dekoder nicht wasserfest verkapselt. Wenn sich da Feuchtigkeit drin sammelt und ich die Bahn dann einschalte, kann's einen Kurzen geben. Dann ist der Dekoder kaputt. Viele nehmen das Rollmaterial trotzdem nachts vom Gleis - "Fluchtgefahr"  ::).

Garden trains and extra stuff (like houses...) are made for gardens and therefore weatherproof. Even trains could be left out there though you ought to take care of your electronics. Bringing power to damp decoders might cause a short. Most garden railwayists nonetheless do take all rolling stock inside over night - it might get lost during hours of darkness...  :o

jj:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 20:03:25 »
Just for a change: Playmobil as an eye-catcher to promote our volunteer St John Ambulance brigade. Eine Playmobileisenbahn als Blickfang, um Werbung für unsere ehrenamtliche Johanniter-Gruppe zu machen.

(KLick)

jj: