Author Topic: 3445 Castle Tower - step-by-step assembly in pictures  (Read 9256 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: 3445 Castle Tower - step-by-step assembly in pictures
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 17:20:44 »
No problem, Panos!

Just curious about what most of our Playmofriends are using as information sources these days. Most of Heather's DB appears to be inaccessible, Bart's Collectobil hasn't been updated for years, my GardenWargaming site has also not been updated, and over time we have lost several Playmobil forums.

Zirndorf and the PCC may eventually fill the void, but this will take awhile. In the meantime, we are all very fortunate that Sylvia has continued to "stay the course" with her wonderful Playmofriends forum!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 04:32:55 »
I use the still working  functions on playmo.db, I go through parts-lists I saved of orders made in the past, I look out for part-numbers on Klickywelt, and for parts from new(er) sets I search on the German official site.
But it is MUCH more time-consuming as when playmodb was still functioning, and I don't find all the wanted information (part-numbers, existing variations of a specific part, sets those parts come or came in, etc).
As a result, I tend to buy more / more often on ebay...  :-\

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 19:32:30 »
Hi Richard,
Sorry, the account is closed for a couple of years now, and I don't have the images anywhere else.
When and If I manage, I'll try to get another set of pictures for constructing this set.

It would be great if you did manage to post some images again, Wolf Knight. I just received a 3445 set for my birthday (complete with bell and bell mount but no instruction sheet!) from my dear wife. We used the Collectobil picture to assemble it, but we wanted to check a couple of things as the PlaymoDB inventory seems to have a few errors (e.g. only 2 'toasts'!). Playmobil haven't got a pdf link either (yet!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)