Author Topic: 3940/3286 Large Ship  (Read 4497 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 3940/3286 Large Ship
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 16:43:37 »
Ras, if you need the stickers and US DS don't have them, I have a spare set you can have.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 14:39:39 »
Ras, if you need the stickers and US DS don't have them, I have a spare set you can have.

Hi Gordon  :wave:

I may take you up on the offer. The ship had the decals but some parent actually let the child put them on  8}  some people  ::), actually letting the kid do it  :lol: I bet I could recover their finger prints on the sticky side and find out who they were  :lens: Better call in the new Playmobil Secret Agents

Thank you again
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

PS: I just read the post by FlatCat, if his ship is missing them sent them to him. My ship has them they are just crooked.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 17:01:10 »
Hi Gordon  :wave:

I may take you up on the offer. The ship had the decals but some parent actually let the child put them on  8}  some people  ::), actually letting the kid do it  :lol: I bet I could recover their finger prints on the sticky side and find out who they were  :lens: Better call in the new Playmobil Secret Agents

Thank you again
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

PS: I just read the post by FlatCat, if his ship is missing them sent them to him. My ship has them they are just crooked.

I have two sets, Ras, so both you and flatcat are covered if you want them.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 23:54:19 »
if you can hold for another week or so rasputin, my new storage cupboard will be finished  :-[  :yup:

:prays: :prays: :toot: Please be sure to send us a photo of your new storage cupboard cachalote, we have waited so long!  :D

Gepetto

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 01:19:23 »
it is almost finnished gepetto.  ;)
all the wood and mdf work is is place.  :)
2 glass shelves are waiting to be tried on.  :)
the varnish is done on the outside.  :)
all i need to do is to finish painting the inside.  :hmm:
next week? maybe? i think so.
  0)
    honni soit qui mal y pense