Author Topic: What have I done now?  (Read 5104 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
What have I done now?
« on: June 20, 2011, 12:04:51 »
I'm falling further down the slippery slope. 
This is what I am going to collect this evening (see attached image).
According to the description it is 6/7 boxes of loose playmobil and a fully furnished mansion with extension.  It's 30 minutes away and I couldn't resist knowing there was a mansion so near and it didn't belong to me (is that sounding obsessive!).  I don't really know what I am going to do with it but hey it gives me something to do over summer. 
Add to that I have a log cabin and silver ranch supposedly in the post...I say supposedly because originally I was going to collect (they were an hour away) but I was a bit busy at the time so shelled out £9 for postage instead.  I received a message on Thursday that they had been posted and I quote 'should be arriving any day now'.  That was 5 days ago.   :hmm:  I'm getting a bit worried and at least 5 parcels have arrived since then, I get excited every time and not one is for me!

Anyway, I'll let you know about what I get tonight, I'm actually quite excited.   :-[

naflibomyalp

[img]

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: What have I done now?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:19 »
Therapy is the only answer, usually in the form of buying more Playmobil!   ;D
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:26:08 »
Your summer is shaping up!  Sounds like you will have a wonderful time exploring the new sets.
Enjoy!  ;D
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 12:49:55 »
Your summer is shaping up! 

According to my mum I need to get a job.  I guess that has positives and negatives:  More money to buy more playmo, less time to enjoy it!
[img]

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 13:12:43 »
I found Playmobil a great reason to enter the mafia business do more work and therefore be able to spent more on buying playmobil  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 13:14:22 »
I saw this - I would have bought it if it were nearer! :evilplan:

Have fun! :D

Damo :)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 13:27:59 »
I would have bought it if it were nearer! :evilplan:

I'm not kidding when I say it's close.  30 minutes maximum and we used to drive through the area on the way to visit my family who live about an hour away so apparently we don't even need to take the satnav! 
[img]

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 15:02:46 »
Nice looking lot. I know if there was such a lot within 30 minutes away I too would not have let it go
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 15:56:37 »
Gordon is correct! Cases such as yours... and many others here... is terminal! Perscription: more playmobil!! Cngratulations on your new aquisitions!!!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 16:10:41 »
Naf,
This looks SERIOUS! Way to go!
Maybe you can sell the stuff you don't want to help defer the costs.
Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!