Author Topic: What the postman brought  (Read 3123 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: What the postman brought
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 23:46:54 »
Hi Bogro, Yes the tap is missing so if you can find a spare one that would be wonderful.  The same seller listed some more medieval stuff yesterday including another barrel but I was outbid  :'( However I managed to win the royal tent and a well so that's a bit more for my medieval collection.
I just love the trees though they seem so solid somehow - I want a forest of them! 

By the way Rasputin, what is the 'moulting chicken'?

Elaine

Ohhh - I've just noticed that Skypurr Jr.'s avatar klicky is climbing one of MY precious trees!!
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 01:05:20 »

By the way Rasputin, what is the 'moulting chicken'?

Elaine

Hi Elaine  :wave:

Congratulations on the new tent and well. What does a barrel sell for in your area ?

For some reason the hen you have looks like it was a white one from one of the coloring sets and it has a shabby color job. When a chicken is changing it feathers for the season (similar to a dog or cat changing winter to summer coats) it is called molting. Here is a Rhode Island Red that is quite a good looking bird, with its feathers that is  ;)

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 23:15:47 »
Congratulations skypurr on your recent win! :wow:  You are the envy of many members here, although at the same time you bring hope that we too may find one of these sets for ourselves, enjoy!  :wave:

Gepetto

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 09:08:43 »
i think its a great buy and the big oak tree and the barrel are two of my favourite mediaval parts and i reckon by  now classic parts. great stuff !!! :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 17:11:34 »
 :wave:

You did get a great deal - I just sold my complete 3626 [Merry Men's Hideaway] for $41.00.  You got that set and then some!!! Congrats!

Rey

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato