Author Topic: The Blue Goblin  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
The Blue Goblin
« on: December 17, 2008, 11:56:16 »
This may seem to be a bit silly to many of you, but ...

MY FIRST PLAMO-TIMBERED HOUSE ARRIVED YESTERDAY ! ! !

From back the days of my youth I dream about it!
Wow! ... I'm among the happiest people on the face of this earth!!

I hope to show pictures soon, with the stories! :)

:wave: :shhhh: <*) :gift: :xholly: :rudy: :elf: :love:

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: The Blue Goblin
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 13:09:16 »

Congrats! :D

I can remember being very excited when I finally got my first timbered house too. :yup:
I bought a Tailor's Shop on eBay 2 or 3 years ago. The auction photo was small and slightly unfocused so the price stayed reasonable (about £40ish). There were one or two small things missing, which I've since replaced, but I was relieved to find it was in very good condition.

Looking forward to seeing your photos! By the topic title, I'm assuming you've bought the blue timbered house? ;)
I don't have that one yet...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 13:42:26 »
Yes congratulations on your acquisition . I too remember when i first acquired the white house with a castle set and was amazed that a toy was so well designed . since falling infatuated i was able to acquire quite a few more and now am waiting for the yellow one to arrive in the US.. Since you do your fascinating stories i am sure the house will be well received in your Klickie world .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 13:47:13 »
Looking forward to seeing your photos! By the topic title, I'm assuming you've bought the blue timbered house? ;)
I don't have that one yet...

You don't have the blue timbered house yet?....oh no  :-\! You better hurry, it is in the 2008 USA add ons catalog for $34.99 plus shipping along with the red one for the same price  ;D!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 13:51:03 »
Congratulations, Gus!  There's nothing like that first playmo-timbered house feeling!   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 18:57:52 »
There is nothing like buying your first house! :) :) Congratulations Gus, I think we all know that warm glow that comes with getting something you have wanted for so long.

Look forward to photos and stories.

Gepetto

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 12:05:16 »
There is nothing like getting your first house. I bought my first one just two months ago, and since then I have bought a lot of steck parts on ebay. I prefer getting my hands dirty and creating my own steck houses then completing the sets. Here are some pictures of my current set-up. And I have more underway!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 09:58:25 »
Thanks, guys! ...
 :) :'( :D :yup: :love: :)

Yes, it's the bluey ;D ... I've been dreaming about it, for months! once I ... like better new stuff, I never though about searching for the Tailor's on e-Bay ... Who knows, someday I get lucky?

I didn't expect it to arrive so soon! My Amazon orders all have notes, saying "it'll arrive after December 24th" ... It was surprise, what made the jump even more jumpy! :lol: Just like my Western fort, when I was about 7 :yup:

I'm now making stories! :evilplan:

:wave:

Gus
Gus