Author Topic: My ideas for new Playmobil sets  (Read 8916 times)

Offline Santiago

• Playmo Pal
My ideas for new Playmobil sets
« on: June 10, 2012, 23:36:02 »
Hi all, I'm new on the forum and I don't know exactly how it works, but I think this is the place to suggest things we would like to see released by Geobra.

As an aviation lover, I will like to see one day an old aviation world, for example, as part of the victorian world, like an old biplane (not like the original one, but, for example, with radial engine and other improvements) with details like the victorian series has.
Also an old passenger aircraft, like a Douglas DC-3, a Junkers Ju52 or something like this, with two or three propellers.
An old airport building.
A victorian truck with fuel tank for airport service.
A victorian ambulance.

Also for the victorian series I will like to see a coupe and other types of cars (with rigid roof for example) and, for example, a covered cargo truck, an old firemen truck and victorian shops.

Other ideas I will like to see are a small passenger ship and bigger modern coast guard ships (of the size of the pirate ships or the old fishing vessels).

Another suggestion is a executive or general purpose helicopter based on the set 4222, with removable seats to load cargo.

I will also like to see some regional series, like Chinese, Latin American or from India.

Regards
Santiago

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: My ideas for new Playmobil sets
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 23:47:40 »
As a Victorian theme lover and collector I agree on every victorian set you just suggested!  ;)
Can't wait to have a proper plane for my Amelia.  :love: :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 00:01:34 »
Those all sound like great ideas to me as well. Those sets would give a lot more variety to the victorian theme. And I like the idea of those regional themes as well.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 00:31:11 »
Cool ideas, Santiago! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Santiago

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 00:31:30 »
I always wanted that the Victorian theme has more vehicles and constructions. I think that also old tractors for a victorian farm could be added.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 22:40:38 »
I always wanted that the Victorian theme has more vehicles and constructions. I think that also old tractors for a victorian farm could be added.

Cool ideas  8-) though officialy there was never a victorian theme, the theme was the dollhouse, and the extra street sets were available for a few years only.  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmobilfire136

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 19:06:00 »
Cool ideas!
let the war on legos begin!

Offline Tacbe

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 07:42:47 »
I like the aviation ideas, although I would go for modern stuff to reach a bigger public
Geobra would score mayor (I thinka) on a (civilian) type of the Chinook twin-engine, tandem rotor, heavy-lift helicopter. Maybe big enough to store a smal vehicle. With removable seats.
Underneath it could carry a container or pallet with stuff. Maybe something for the firedepartment theme.
Playmobil will not tire, it will not falter and it will not fail

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 08:05:09 »
I like the aviation ideas, although I would go for modern stuff to reach a bigger public
Geobra would score mayor (I thinka) on a (civilian) type of the Chinook twin-engine, tandem rotor, heavy-lift helicopter. Maybe big enough to store a smal vehicle. With removable seats.
Underneath it could carry a container or pallet with stuff. Maybe something for the firedepartment theme.

It would be big and expensive, so would it sell?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tacbe

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 17:30:39 »
It would be big and expensive, so would it sell?

Yes it would be big and prob.expensive.
On the other hand, I saw the people spendings in the Playmobil Funpark store lately . . . . . . . .  I was pretty shocked . . .
i am more concerned about the box size. It will consume a lot f space in the shops.
Playmobil will not tire, it will not falter and it will not fail