Author Topic: A Playmobil Porsche 911  (Read 21202 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
A Playmobil Porsche 911
« on: February 12, 2012, 15:57:26 »
The most iconic German sports car  is without a doubt the Porsche 911. First made in 1963 , its latest incarnation was debuted a couple of months ago

Given also that Playmobil is an iconic german toy with almost 40 years presence in the market now, what better than to combine these two and make a Playmobil Porsche  911. I think this would be a great idea and i really hope Playmobil takes that into consideration.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: A Playmobil Porsche 911
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 16:31:24 »
The most iconic German sports car  is without a doubt the Porsche 911.

Well, maybe...but then again:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/images/2009/03/12/mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 16:46:50 »
Well, maybe...but then again:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/images/2009/03/12/mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg

That one is fugly!

Give me the Porsche! Like those Playcars of a few years ago... I think there was a second batch, that I don't have :(

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 16:54:42 »
That one is fugly!

Give me the Porsche!

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 23:24:51 »
It would be great to see a version like they did of the BMW Z4. :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 23:33:29 »
I doubt an official porsche will ever be made by PM because of political connotations, though they might make something that looks a lot like one in generic form perhaps?
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 08:40:32 »
I doubt an official porsche will ever be made by PM because of political connotations, though they might make something that looks a lot like one in generic form perhaps?

Why not  ??? ??? ???   There was a Porsche 911 in the movie ' Cars' - A light blue version of the 996 Carrera model with Carrera Wheels....

http://disney-clipart.com/Cars/Sally.php

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 08:57:07 »
Why not  ??? ??? ???   There was a Porsche 911 in the movie ' Cars' - A light blue version of the 996 Carrera model with Carrera Wheels....

http://disney-clipart.com/Cars/Sally.php

Isn't there a whole association with a certain former axis power leader's involvement in Porsche/Volkswagen that PM would like to steer completely clear of?  Do correct me if I'm wrong please (I'm only going off un-researched grapevine tidbits I've read here and there).
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 09:52:24 »
Isn't there a whole association with a certain former axis power leader's involvement in Porsche/Volkswagen that PM would like to steer completely clear of? 

??? ??? ???
PM did something  similar with BMW whose involvement was much bigger during WWII.....  The VW Beetle that was deisgned by FA Porsche was in the 30s and is a  flower revolution / hippy symbol  of the 60s also !!!  :) :) :)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 16:53:32 »
:) maybe a lamborghini countach would do the trick - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Countach.
 ;) it has butterfly doors (like the mercedes 300 sl) and the company is now german-owned.
    honni soit qui mal y pense