Author Topic: Construction of a New Bypass begins  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
Re: Construction of a New Bypass begins
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 20:35:19 »
What fabulous scenes and photography.  It's nice to see the road chappies getting on with their work too  :lol:

I look forward to seeing some more.

Thank you for sharing.

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 14:00:32 »
Hello Gordon, Damo and Alison

Thank you all very much for your kind replies, they are much appreciated. I have started work on one of the new vehicles and if I can work out how to make it I should have it ready in time for the next installment.

Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 14:31:40 »
Tim
This was such a treat to see your photos, I love your photography, my favorite is the surveyor, with the shallow depth of field, as it makes the construction project appear to cover a lot of ground.  I do not have any of the construction sets, so it was especially fun to see all of the pieces in action.  Thank you for posting, and, like everyone else, I am looking forward to your further postings.
kaeth

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 14:40:48 »
GREAT SET UP!
They are very neat workers!  ;D
I love construction photos...keep them coming!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 20:33:58 »
Oh you made a scraper  :lens: Great work and thanks for taking the time to show us your new work. Glad your back and I hope this new inspiration takes your projects far.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 21:02:40 »
Hello Kaeth, tonguello and Ras,

Thank you very much for your kind replies, they are very much appreciated. I am also a fan of the surveyor shot kaeth, it was more luck than judgement though! I was quite surprised how it turned out when I viewed it on the computer. The scraper has been in my collection for quite a while now Ras, it is quite big but not as big as I would of liked. Unfortunately when I made it the wheel I used where as big as they got for Playmobil. It is only recently that we have had the huge dumper truck wheels. I think I am going to add several sets of those wheels to my collection when finances allow !

Tim

(28/5/03/850)