Author Topic: I bought a MISB Viking Ship for my playmobil vikings ( Playbig )  (Read 14582 times)

Offline Pirateclick

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
Re: I bought a MISB Viking Ship for my playmobil vikings ( Playbig )
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 11:02:57 »
It looks great with your Playmobil on board , It's like a Playmobil ship but like four times bigger  :)9

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 11:12:50 »
Thank you guys !!! I actually cant , cant wait to load both of these longships and my playmo ones with vikings and create a small viking fleet...  :love: :love: :love:

This fleet will battle my roman ( empire in the map) fleet of just (  :'() 5 roman playmo galleons ..... wil try and make this naval battle in teh following weeks ......
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 11:15:05 »
Wish I had 5 roman ships... I find the ds price a robbery! (I did buy one.. but it's FAR too expensive for the ship with no kickys!)

I do have 2 airgam ones, I think.. will look like the playbig ship next to the playmobil ones... it's much larger.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 06:35:55 »
That's a nice looking Viking ship, Giorginetto!  It seems to be of good quality and fits Playmobil klickies well.  The larger size is a nice bonus too.  I look forward to your Viking v. Roman naval battle! :viking: :roman:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 08:00:10 »

I do have 2 airgam ones, I think.

Please post some pictures of this !!! I actually have about 30 or so airtgum romans inclusing arena gladiators and a four horse chariot which i must say looks pretty good !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 08:53:33 »
I have a bunch of AIRGAM, all themes... Many of the large pieces are trash, but the boat's AMAZING..

I did post some pics someplace... The size is ridiculously small for Airgam guys, but it fits better with playmobil.. well.. at least as well as playmobil's own ships do.

I THINK I have one ship boxed and another bagged.... and one all busted...  But they're HUGE compared with the playmoships..

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 13:26:34 »
I THINK I have one ship boxed and another bagged.... and one all busted...  But they're HUGE compared with the playmoships..

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 14:05:58 »
I KNEW I had posted those.. search...

FOUND: pic 1 | pic 2 

(ANCIENT pics)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 14:08:50 »
I KNEW I had posted those.. search...

FOUND: pic 1 | pic 2 

(ANCIENT pics)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Tahra as i have two playbig big longboats for the navy of Krull, i think its only fair to have such a big roman boat for the empire too. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease consider selling one of these to Giorginetto and PM me details , pleease i doubt i will ever  find one of these roman beauties on ebay and only fair the empire gets a decent ship too hhmmmm  :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 14:26:17 »
I'm not even sure I have two of them.. I THINK I do.. But not sure at all I wanna sell one...

(be advised if you hunt one, the thing boxed is GIGANORMOUS... actually, the box is in THE PROCESS somewhere with the playmoboxes), and HEAVY. It has a heavy weight very fitting to bashing a skull in me thinks..