Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 204577 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2700 on: November 03, 2023, 12:36:10 »
Mrs Applepie was utterly delighted by the little touch of autumn magic brought by Heidi & her Friends as well as Benjamin the Printer to her little patisserie.

Our friends could now happily retire to the kitchen to prepare a memorable autumn feast.

For the anecdote, it is when I was about to decorate the kitchen that I realised that the wallpaper I thought I would use as a background to the kitchen wasn't in my stock so I improvised with a red bricks decor that is looking quite nice with all the little accessories such as the mini copper moulds... :lol:

The preparation of the feast started with the famous pumpkin pie, followed by autumn inspired cupcakes and donuts  :love:

Karim :gent:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2701 on: November 03, 2023, 12:51:15 »
The feast continued with desserts inspired by the Apple such as the famous apple pie and delicious candy apples followed that a few sweets inspired by Halloween that our Friends were about to celebrate  :love:

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2702 on: November 03, 2023, 13:08:41 »
Mrs Applepie lovingly put the final little touches to her display of patisseries and our Friends accompanied by Rupert the Cat could finally open their little Autumn Patisserie  :love:

I wish you all a nice week-end  8-)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2703 on: November 05, 2023, 12:33:35 »

Our friends could now happily retire to the kitchen to prepare a memorable autumn feast.

For the anecdote, it is when I was about to decorate the kitchen that I realised that the wallpaper I thought I would use as a background to the kitchen wasn't in my stock so I improvised with a red bricks decor that is looking quite nice with all the little accessories such as the mini copper moulds... :lol:

Ha! I only read this after seeing the pictures and I was thinking to myself how nicely the brick wall worked for that kitchen set-up  ;D

Also, those tiny treats and fruits are to die for  :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2704 on: November 07, 2023, 08:45:26 »
Thank you so much dear Friend  :wave: :thanks:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2705 on: November 07, 2023, 08:47:28 »
The little patisserie decorated to the vibrant colours of autumn was once again more popular than ever to the greatest pleasure of Mrs Applepie & her Friends  :cloud9:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 09:41:55 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2706 on: November 07, 2023, 09:40:55 »
And for the Halloween feast, Mrs Applepie & her friends prepared a selection of sweets & desserts as spooky as delicious  :love:

Thank you for following the autumnal delcoration of the little patisserie  :thanks:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2707 on: November 07, 2023, 09:41:25 »
See you soon for a last celebration of the charms of autumn on New Regent St  :wave:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2708 on: November 08, 2023, 12:08:30 »
Gorgeous, those colours alone! How wonderfully festive  :love:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2709 on: November 27, 2023, 20:41:23 »
The pictures made me smile again.  ;D