Author Topic: 5975 Police Helicopter  (Read 7049 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
5975 Police Helicopter
« on: August 09, 2012, 02:50:33 »
This is the new US exclusive helicopter, available at Toys R Us stores. It is made in Germany, and of very good quality.

A view from the side

front view

a top view

A close up of the foot boards on the sides

A view from the bottom, showing the windows in the bottom, a feature I don't know if we've seen before.

A front view of the two klickys

And a side view

And the back

A view showing the controls on the inside, and also the handle on the outside

A view of the klicky hanging on to the side

And a view from the bottom, looking up at the pilot

Another very nice set, that makes a great addition to our collection.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 5975 Police Helicopter
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:30:44 »
 :lens: :hissyfit:
I want I want I want!!!!  ;D

Great vehicle!!! Thanks for the pics, bb!!!!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:04:10 »
Thanks for the pics.. I like the klickys... except.. Must they all have that hair? The others had it too... we never liked it.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:08:36 »
Thanks again Bonnie. Nice set too.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 18:20:48 »
great pictures. I want a whole fleet of these to replace the old 2 person chopper in our city
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 20:18:13 »
Very sleek looking vehicle looks well designed and the Klicky's look cool as well, I've got to say I quite liked the look of the figure using the winch and the winch itself with the last set  :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 14:19:14 »
Great review!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 18:27:34 »
Great review, Bonnie, and I think you're right about the clear panels in the floor.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 19:34:55 »
I noticed this helicopter was made diffrent. Geobra used to be one of the best vacuum plastic molders in maybe the world. Their toys were always made using very sophisticated molds with very intricate designs with great details. When the economy tanked Geobra tried to combat the stingy US toy buyer by selling out to inferior Chinese production techniques. Chinese toys are typically screwed together due to their inability to produce super high quality molds with strong plastic. On the other hand Geobra made toys that were snapped together. When these new sets hit TRU it was speculated these may be of Chinese descent. To our surprise they were of German birth. Now if they were made in Germany then why is the chopper screwed together? I only remember a few other German made sets that had to be screwed together and they were build yourself ships. Eventually the screws get rusty and you loose the ability to take it apart. Now is geobra playing some loop hole where they have the Chinese make the parts and they are assembled in Germany? Who knows.

I like the chopper and I will get more but, Geobra please stop getting so stingy
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 21:24:05 »
the medic heli has screws to. I think its needs to be in a bigger items with more curves to be held together