Author Topic: 5123 - Rabbit Hutch  (Read 5154 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: 5123 - Rabbit Hutch
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 22:02:22 »
Thanks again for the review. Not really into the farm theme, but they'll be added to my collection one day. :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 01:18:19 »
The picture of the brown bunny is cute, but the pics of them together with the old ones make me think that the old ones are waaay more cool, and that the new ones are more childish(ly round) ...

I'd like to know what Little Jo thinks about them, but I don't usually see him in the forum anymore for quite a long time :( ... (But maybe he'll read this, and appear ::) )

I prefer the old ones, but it's interesting to have new ones. I only hoped they wouldn't make the old one vanish because of this new one, but :-[ ...
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 14:48:27 »
Thank you for a detailed and comprehensive review, Tim.  I'm not sure I'm keen on the red eyes of the new white rabbits, even though they do have red eyes.  Maybe colouring eyes (and see the new cats, too) is a bit unnecessary so long as the eyes are moulded, and if PM are going to do it, they need to do it better.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 09:23:44 »
Thanks once again Sir Tim, King of the Playmo animals !!! I think the older types of bunnies are more realistic , the new ones look like teddy bear ones !!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: