Author Topic: PLAYMO-WELTEN 2006 ...  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
PLAYMO-WELTEN 2006 ...
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:30:59 »

IMO ... This is a NEWS item ... !!!

Jochen posted it originally as a question in the "Get Together" section!

Then Lars posted a link to photos of the event!

Again, IMO, this is too good for anyone to miss, so please click HERE ... !!!

Offline Handzumgrus

• Playmo Pal
    • some Romans
Re: PLAYMO-WELTEN 2006 ...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 22:21:43 »
Hello,

Thank you for opening this Thread Richard.  :)

I will soon post some pics. I didn´t have enough time since the Playmo-Welten. In Laughing Giraffe Forum i posted some pics but i have more.

Nice Greetings

Lars

ps: The High-Elves are Roman archers (sagittarii) of my cohors II Raetorum sagittariorum (the name is my own creation - there were no historic cohors Raetorum sagittariorum).

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 14:33:23 »

Thank you for opening this Thread Richard.  :)
Nice Greetings
Lars

ps: The High-Elves are Roman archers (sagittarii) of my cohors II Raetorum sagittariorum (the name is my own creation - there were no historic cohors Raetorum sagittariorum).

Hello, Lars ...

You are very welcome for opening this thread ... :)

Please CLICK HERE to see why your Roman Archers reminded me of Warhammer's High Elves !!!
(BTW .. You probably won't see most of these pictures anywhere else. Not even at Games Workshop, as these pages no longer exist!)

All the best,
Richard

Offline Circus-Romani

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 21:41:58 »
Thanks for starting the thread, as a new member I really appreciated it! I followed the links to Playmo portal, fantastic pictures!

I loved the Roller Coaster, kind of like a Runaway Train. Brialliant idea. And the visit from the Pope, was very clever and funny.

Michael.

Offline Handzumgrus

• Playmo Pal
    • some Romans
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 19:10:33 »
Thanks for starting the thread, as a new member I really appreciated it! I followed the links to Playmo portal, fantastic pictures!

I loved the Roller Coaster, kind of like a Runaway Train. Brialliant idea. And the visit from the Pope, was very clever and funny.

Michael.

Hello Michael,

the Roller Coaster is made by Epoch in Japan. It is very difficult to get one. My wife had luck.  ;D

Hello, Lars ...

You are very welcome for opening this thread ... :)

Please CLICK HERE to see why your Roman Archers reminded me of Warhammer's High Elves !!!
(BTW .. You probably won't see most of these pictures anywhere else. Not even at Games Workshop, as these pages no longer exist!)

All the best,
Richard

Thank you for this link. I played Warhammer a short time together with my wife. I have the Dwarfs, my wife the Orcs and Goblins.
But now playmobil is my first hobby.

Nice Greetings

Lars

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 04:56:09 »
Thank you for this link.

Nice Greetings

Lars

You're welcome, Lars ...

I probably won't be able to keep it up for very long. I'm sure that the guys over in Nottingham at the other GW (Games Workshop) will ask me to take it down as soon as they see it ... ;)

All the best,
Richard

Offline Maddy

• x
  • Playmo Pal
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 08:57:43 »

Jochen posted it originally as a question in the "Get Together" section!

Where is this section? I can't find it anywhere, I am silly.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 09:40:21 »
Not silly at all, Maddy. That section no longer exists. ;)

Last week the forum underwent some significant changes and some of the smaller boards – mostly the child boards which were tucked away under main ones – were merged into other ones. "Get Together" only had 2 topics in it so they were moved to other boards. (You should have received an E-mail warning you about changes to the forum's structure, as I sent a bulk newsletter about it to every person registered at PlaymoFriends.)

In future, if someone wants to post a topic about meeting up with other fans or collectors, then they can do this in either "News" (in General) or "Members' News" (in the PFZ). :)