Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11472 times)

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 12:14:15 »
This one is much more appropriate for the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPFJDVKpB7s
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 12:25:04 »
That is a most excellent idea!!! My hundred or so 3315 Double Axe knights can act as a vanguard for the rules of engagement  ;D ;D ;D
Sir George, I love this idea!!!

Excellent, I count  you in then Sir, acting as a referee and help set up the engagement rules and ensure are followed , now we just need eerr.. Angelo ..  ;D ;D ;D

If Angelo  cant make it and i hope he can , so we have a grand battle and a great greek playmofriend get together  my contigency is to  use my yellow and green dragon knights supported by auxiliaries and the vikings/ gauls bringing the forces to a better balance and still have this battle happening !!!!!

:knight: :knight: :knight:  WAR !!! :knight: :knight: :knight:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 14:17:21 »
*Cough...*
We could use these rules... :toot:

What if others want to join in?
Is this going to be just a battle between you two,
without allies?

Is the field battle going to be the battle where everyone else joins in? ;)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 14:22:35 »
*Cough...*
We could use these rules... :toot:

What if others want to join in?
Is this going to be just a battle between you two,
without allies?

Is the field battle going to be the battle where everyone else joins in? ;)

I read through quickly , very interesting and comprehensive , i shall give these rules a lot of thought ... due to space limitations i hope there will be enough space for the battle between us two !!! To have an open field battle i will have to gather up everything and store and then us ethe empty 16m2 space . with our armies totalling over 2000 klickies i think tis goign to be a bbit difficult to have otehr armies but of course I am open to any better ideas !!! great rules WoT...  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 14:53:31 »
I read through quickly , very interesting and comprehensive , i shall give these rules a lot of thought ... due to space limitations i hope there will be enough space for the battle between us two !!! To have an open field battle i will have to gather up everything and store and then us ethe empty 16m2 space . with our armies totalling over 2000 klickies i think tis goign to be a bbit difficult to have otehr armies but of course I am open to any better ideas !!! great rules WoT...  :)

If you scroll down, the newest and most updated ones are below. :)
I defiantly understand the space issue...
that is why I would like you guys to ask the manager of the fun-park
something when you go to your meeting this February.

I think it would be great if the fun-park hosted this event!
Nothing fancy, just give us some floor space in their store,
or maybe outside in the parking lot.

They could "advertise it" by maybe hanging a poster or handing out fliers at their entrance,
and they would get people to come watch the battle in Playmobil.
Meaning a lot of people will be at the store entrance,
and lots of kids will find it so cool they will beg their parents to get them something... ;)

This I feel could be beneficial to both us and Playmobil,
they get profit from sales, and we get a large open space to wargame.
We would be helping them out,
and that could help out our efforts to unite collectors and Playmobil more closely.

What do you guys think?
I think we could totally get her to go with it,
but then again I have not met her. :-\
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 15:14:55 »
WAR !!!!

In the Maginificent Jousting Tournament of WinterHaven , King Iseroth realised that there was an assasin paid for by Grangel to eliminate him probably and also also Sir Agnar , King's Iseroth trusted general and Champion.  With respect to the ongoing Tourmanent , King Iseroth didnt not continue any disucssions with King Grangel and  no actions will take place during this great tournament or the next . However Yellow Kights once again demonstated their evil plans and character.. King Iseroth a noble Knight and King will not tolerate this

Bearing in mind this confessed attempt by King Grangel and some previous comments of the yellow knights, King Iseroth declared WAR to the Kingdom ( if such can be called ) of Yellow Knights by dispatching a note to Grangel king with a messenger bird . Knowing the cunningness of the dragons they would kill the messenger i am sure . time to give these barbarians a lesson and wipe them all off the face of the planet ' I quote Noble and Fair King Iseroth words...

All diplomatic ties are cut , no mercy and no prisoners for the evil yellow dragon knights.

Now, to make things a bit intersting and following the great tournament that we have here ,  practically,  Angelo I have an idea to make this the mother of all battles in playmofriends : to box up you klickies and after my mediaval set is complete and my photostories done and pictures taken to bring them for a day  in Corinth or so in my Playmo den and i shall give you an area of 2m2 to set up you army and you can attempt then to take over my castle . Alternatively after i dismantle my castle we can have an open field battle ( i have 16m2 total elevated space in which some rock and tree formations can be added. I suggest a third person referee  - Sir Wolf , will you take up that role Sir and also help with the battle preparations ??) to monitor the battle and agree the rules of engagement in detail before hand so we have a fair battle . I am happy to let go my own yellow/green dragons ( about 300 klickies all together ) so that our klickies dont get mixed up etc ). So my army will only be around 1100-1200 Klickies I estimate, close to your figures I undertsand... what do you guys ( angelo, wolf ) think?? other greek memebrs can join in as spectators also - kinda limited space but i am sure we can manage !!! Think about it guys and we shall the details etc here and when we meet up !! Also great food places in Corinth  we can have a great lunchbreak .... !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well back to the WAR business , King Iseroth is expecting the answer of King Grangel... he can always surrender hand himself  in and save his army from slaugther , a move King Iseroth doubts, yellow dragons are war mongols and they know nothing of peace and diplomacy, time to teach them a lesson !!!

WAR !!!!

:knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

Dear George I have reported to the moderator that in this topic there is accusation for King Grangel and his Kingdom with out ant proof.

The order of Golden Dragon is a force that trying to keep the world balance of power.You and your action has had violated that balance and for that reason my order and Sir wolf army had prepared to take measures against you.

You have twenty hours to close this topic and recall these false accusations about my assasin or my army and I hope, all the true warriors of world peace in this forum, will invade to your Kingdom and burn everything down.!!!

THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING AND THE CLOCK IS COUNTING FROM THIS MOMUMENT!!!

(please every kingdom that believes in world peace is welcome to stand in my side!!!)

THE GOLDEN DRAGON's ORDER BELIEVE IN WORLD PEACE AND IT WILL STAND AGAINST ANY THREAT UNTIL THE LAST ORDER!

IF YOU RECALL YOUR ACCUSATION AGAINST ME I'll BE GLAD OF COURSE TO TRANSFER MY ARMY AT YOUR PLACE AND MAKE THIS BATTLE.
MY LAST STATEMENT TO YOU IS THE FOLLOWING: AS I HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE TO YOU:

'IF THE ASSASSIN WAS MINE YOU WOULD NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE PAIN OF THE FINAL BLOW'      

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 16:35:59 »
You couldn't wait a couple of days until after the tournament final? I think it's extremely rude of you to be damaging the flow and the mood of the peaceful tournament after Gis has put so much work into it.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 16:41:08 »
That's a very solid point. This thread will be locked and passed to mod school for revision. Sorry guys.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 16:47:04 »
The thread has been unlocked! Enjoy!!  ;D  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 17:22:05 »
WAR!!!

After the magnificent tournament of W-H, King Iseroth the magnificent of the Kingdom of Krull has sent a messaging pigeon to King Talos of the Kingdom of Ithaca informing him of his decision to cut all diplomatic ties and trade and establish a state of WAR between these two nations. The next time King Iseroth shall make contact with King Talos will be on the battlefield

King Iseroth will attack and destroy entirely the Kingdom of the Yellow Dragons with his entire battle force and face King Talos either  on an open field battle or repel an attack of King Talos to his castle/ city  (  if he is suicidal enough to attack it !!! ).

In the next few days I shall post pictures of King Iseroth and his war council , including his Champion General Sir Agnar discussing details of the upcoming war as well as King Iseroth despatching the messaging pigeon to King Talos. With a bit of luck , space and patience pictures of King Iseroth's army will follow  in attack formation ... !!!!!

( details of how this will turn into a grand photostory will be discussed between me, angelo and wolf who will assist and referree the battle , at our meeting on the 19th .... I shall keep you all posted )