Author Topic: Travelling Klicky - variant suggested  (Read 8122 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Travelling Klicky - variant suggested
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 02:12:41 »
Definitely fun.  There are plenty of places in Newfoundland that I'm sure the grandparents would love to see.

Well, for pete's sake!  I tried to put in an order for them at Playmobil Canada and they're not available. The "basket" button changed to "Note Product" so I guess they're not _yet_ available. (Neither are the ethnic families.)  I shall have to possess my soul in patience.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 07:10:17 »
I'm putting in a UK order next month, Heather.  Would you like me to try for you?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 12:52:03 »
I'd appreciate that!  Check with me before ordering, in case they come through in the meantime.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 12:58:39 »
Definitely fun.  There are plenty of places in Newfoundland that I'm sure the grandparents would love to see.

Well, for pete's sake!  I tried to put in an order for them at Playmobil Canada and they're not available. The "basket" button changed to "Note Product" so I guess they're not _yet_ available. (Neither are the ethnic families.)  I shall have to possess my soul in patience.
I'm putting in a UK order next month, Heather.  Would you like me to try for you?

Rats, I could've added a extra set to my order yesterday if I'd known Heather!

Anyone else who'd like to join the fun but can't get the figures, post here and we'll try to get a set on the way asap.

When my set arrive (in 10 days or so) I'll start a new thread for the actual photos. I think it should be restricted to just posts with photos included, so we don't have to scroll through comments to see the next installment.

Any suggestions on names for the Grandparents? I have names in mind, but don't want to tip my hand yet - maybe we can gather some suggestions and then run a poll.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 13:11:38 »
I'd appreciate that!  Check with me before ordering, in case they come through in the meantime.

Will do.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 17:46:53 »
Anyone else who'd like to join the fun but can't get the figures, post here and we'll try to get a set on the way asap.
Hello Martin

I would also very much like to "join the fun" but I can't get these figures in Denmark as there isn't any DS service department yet :-\ So if it's possible - please order one for me and I shall pay you the costs afterwards.
Many thanks in advance ;)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 23:29:35 »
Archie and Edith Bunker
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 23:40:36 »
Archie and Edith Bunker
Heavens, they look entirely too cheerful.  George and Gracie, maybe?

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 09:53:47 »
I was going to suggest Ethel and Elmer (American) or Victoria and Albert (English).

Hello Martin

I would also very much like to "join the fun" but I can't get these figures in Denmark as there isn't any DS service department yet :-\ So if it's possible - please order one for me and I shall pay you the costs afterwards.
Many thanks in advance ;)

Will do LHAAP! Send me your postal address in a private message. I should be placing a new order in March as there are new sets being released in the UK.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 15:33:24 »

I think the names "Fred and Maisie" suit them very well. :)9

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=2130.0

I've put in an order for the figures last week. :)

Martin, do we add to the topic you started with our own photos as and when it suits us, or should we make our own separate topics?