Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 15287 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 14:35:34 »
Hello Elaine & Reylocann  :elf:

Glad you are able to spend a little time with us. It amazing how much funds you were able to generate form you Lego sets. And it is even better to hear that some of the funds will be going to Playmobil  ;)

Welcome back
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2009, 21:52:23 »
I'm on twitter. A friend asked how many "boys" Gepetto had ... I had never been called Gepetto before, I can't help saying that I could remember noone else but you, Steven ...

It was lovely to be called Gepetto, you know? I think I finally understood why you don't have a klicky "avatar", after all ... I changed my main account "avatar", and dressed a Gepetto "avatar", I couldn't resist.

I have quite a few accounts, and four of them had (my own) klickys as "avatars". Now I changed one of them -- temporarily? I don't know yet -- for a Gepetto, because I was delighted to have been called so ... It made me understand that people -- like this new friend of mine, in Romania (who's teaching me Romanian, by the way :P ), can see that my klickys are alive!, and live for themselves! :love: ... haha! I hadn't felt it that way before, but .. it's true.

If I keep the Gepetto as "avatar", I'll have to make another twitter account for Godfrey!, blimey! :hmm: He isn't happy about not having his picture on twitter :-[

Happy New Year, everyone! :xmascheer:

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 22:27:13 »
(She WAS teaching me Romanian ... :'( Gave up.)

I'll survive ...

G
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 04:18:29 »
I think the forum may have lost a bit of the crowded feeling because the Playmobil Collector's Club (Pilot) project ended, is it?, what do you think? ::)

I'd like to remind moderators of this:
http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7345.0

:wave:

Gus
Gus

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 04:22:59 »
Yeah, it has been kind of quiet here lately, just one of those down times, I guess. I've had a lot going on, life outside of playmobil stuff.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2011, 07:17:07 »
Working.  Too much overtime, too many emergent surgeries, too much call.  I have a box of Indian klickies, teepees and accessories I found on craigslist, perfect to complete some of the missing parts of my collection, and they are still sitting, untouched in the box!
kaeth

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2011, 10:20:54 »
Yeah, it has been kind of quiet here lately, just one of those down times, I guess. I've had a lot going on, life outside of playmobil stuff.

It has been rather quite recently indeed Lady  BB. ( I also refer to felow Playmofriends with mediaval titles as you may have noticed  :lol: :lol:)

Due to a christening and a big family get together plus a nasty  cold i have been in bed and away  thid weekend and failed to go to playmoden , soemthing that has significantly worsened my health !!!!

I have also been busy lately  with doing some work in my  garage ( well its more like a living room  :-[ :-[ :-[ with flags and posters and lots of brochures, magazines, tools , parts and some cosmetic maintenance to my  car  i.e cleaning alloys with toohbrush , removing bugs from radiators , cleaning brake air ducts, polishing exhaust tips etc etc , changing CDs in the CD magazines etc etc etc . All pointless things buit these are the best ...

and work of course which has been very busy ..

I really hope to dedicate a quitea few playmoden hours in teh next couple of weeks and post some nice progress pictures here. I have decided to use also the volcano and something else that will come as a surpise to some : A medieval warrior mounted on a T-Rex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:27:10 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:20 »
I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I still check the forum many times a day to keep up with the threads :)

We've just got an allotment, and also I've just lost a lot of money with some things I have just bought, so I have been trying to sort that out... :'(

Damo :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2011, 11:18:28 »
I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I still check the forum many times a day to keep up with the threads :)

We've just got an allotment, and also I've just lost a lot of money with some things I have just bought, so I have been trying to sort that out... :'(

Oh Damo! I did notice your absence!  :( I hope all is well or gets better....what is an allotment anyway? the translator doesn't make much sense.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 11:32:02 »
Oh Damo! I did notice your absence!  :( I hope all is well or gets better....what is an allotment anyway? the translator doesn't make much sense.

An allotment (or rather an allotment site) is an area of land owned by the council (or parish council in our village)

That land is divided up into small 'gardens' as it were, and members of the local community can rent one of these plots to grow vegetables or fruits on.

It is great for people like us, who don't have a big enough garden to grow fruits and vegetables in, so we can walk down to the allotments and grow our stuff there.

Hopefully this makes sense :P

I will get some piccies for you all when I next get a chance :)