Author Topic: 3666 anomaly  (Read 3638 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: 3666 anomaly
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 22:28:27 »
I have never noticed that before.

I have my set and figures photographed and just checked my images.

My figure is the same as yours.

When I checked my box images which are not very large I noticed on one side of the box an image of the king on horse coming out of the opening drawbridge and it appears that the front of him has no print?

It is not very common to find prototype figures like this on Playmobil images, but the most common one is the black playmobil figure in the crows nest on the early 3550 sets with white hands.

The same figure also appears on the back of the UK 1984 catalogue with the other figures one with one piece arm and one with twisty wrist arms.

hi sir gareth you mean that this figure shown in the back of the box in the contents ,the front of it has not eny print? this is what you mean??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 16:30:43 »
Did that ax come in other sets? ???

I have one, but not really any other pieces from that set...
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 19:51:24 »

hi sir gareth you mean that this figure shown in the back of the box in the contents ,the front of it has not eny print? this is what you mean??

No, on the box sides theres an image of the king on horse and it looks like he has no print on his front.

I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 17:59:23 »
No, on the box sides theres an image of the king on horse and it looks like he has no print on his front.

i see it now !!! on the back of the box all contents are shown in detail and all the klickys are shown in the front he has a print on the shirt there? i don't have the box
The spirits rule !!!!