Author Topic: Stationery. Never seen anything like this before .....  (Read 2752 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Stationery. Never seen anything like this before .....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 16:06:27 »
No i never saw those before either! Very interesting!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 17:06:02 »
Mayby he saw the new great helm of the knight as a darth vader helmet  :lol: :lol:

Offline Saskia

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 18:00:40 »
I think that they're very new as I've only recently seen them in a store.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 18:15:16 »
Mayby he saw the new great helm of the knight as a darth vader helmet  :lol: :lol:

I agree Panos! The seller must not realize Playmobil does use movie sources for themes! ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 20:11:59 »
They are new to me, but I have seen sets of coloured pencils in a round pencil case promoting the same themes, Top agent and Knights.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 12:35:14 »
I agree Panos! The seller must not realize Playmobil does use movie sources for themes! ;)

.. and on that fact , if playmobil ever got a licence to make Star Wars and there would be Playmo Tie Fighters , X Wings , A DeathStar, ATTs and rebels and stormtrooper klickies i think i would go completely bananas and burn my entire credit card limit on them . Just the thought makes me ecstatic !!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

... an army of 1000 Stormtroopers .....  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:....... even better that the Nuremberg guards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 12:37:55 »
.. and on that fact , if playmobil ever got a licence to make Star Wars and there would be Playmo Tie Fighters , X Wings , A DeathStar, ATTs and rebels and stormtrooper klickies i think i would go completely bananas and burn my entire credit card limit on them . Just the thought makes me ecstatic !!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

... an army of 1000 Stormtroopers .....  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:....... even better that the Nuremberg guards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you didn't like playmo-violence, George.  ???

;)  :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 16:24:11 »
It won't be long, George, before you have spent so much on Playmobil that the company will start creating special moulds if they think you are going to buy 1000 Klickies every time you leave the house  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm down, and unpack what you've got first  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 18:38:48 »
I thought you didn't like playmo-violence, George.  ???

;)  :P

MY dream Playmo Star Wars will all have smilies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: