Author Topic: 5974 Armored Vehicle  (Read 10539 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 5974 Armored Vehicle
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 20:17:33 »
It looks very smart with the blue light unit fitted.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 23:59:45 »
It looks very smart with the blue light unit fitted.

I think the newer low profile one painted black will look the best. I thought the lights were a DS item you could order separately similar to the water motor?

. I wish they wouldn't be so cheap and just use the stickered version,

I too wish they stopped cutting corners, I really like the motor and gas fill hole type of details Geobra is capable of featuring and god knows I am willing to pay the difference, many times  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 06:12:42 »
I think the newer low profile one painted black will look the best. I thought the lights were a DS item you could order separately similar to the water motor?

No, only available as a spare part, at least that's so in the UK.

I too wish they stopped cutting corners, I really like the motor and gas fill hole type of details Geobra is capable of featuring and god knows I am willing to pay the difference, many times  :P

In the other "special" - the 5008 mountain rescue one produced in Europe - they kept the rear view mirrors, opening engine compartment and motor block.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 07:26:03 »
Personally, I can do without motors, blinky winkies and such... Only serves to increase the price, and we use it like.. once. Maybe.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 16:15:00 »
I saw this and the helicopter at TRU last night and got one of each. Now I have to watch the budget more, I appreciate the $20 price more than I miss wingmirrors and gastank filler flaps.

One oddity is that the back seat klickies have to crawl over the too case to get out, since there are no side doors, real or moulded. Not ideal when you';re carrying an assault rifle.

It was the assault rifle that really caught my eye.  As someone said above, Hans Beck would not be pleased, but I guess we're on the way to a full set of small arms now. They may not do actual modern soldiers, but we have all the weapons to start a small war.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 16:26:41 »
aaawwww I want this one too!  >:(

:lol:

It's a very nice set , Im liking this special forces theme!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 13:15:58 »
... i keep looking at this machine gun and special policeforce and thinking its time to create a modern army and leave all those bloody arrows, swords, bayonnaites , musketes and all that junk behind and create an E.L.I.T.E force armed to the teeth with machine guns, vehicles, helicopters and stuff  :love: :love:.. and of course there will be a modern day iseroth  :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 06:27:52 »
Thanks for the review, bonniebeth. :)  I really like this set, but I cannot start collecting another theme!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: