Author Topic: 6107 Nürnberg Tourism Special - Dürer  (Read 14945 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: 6107 Nürnberg Tourism Special - Dürer
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 20:06:20 »
I have two of these now in krull city and they do look awesome i have to say !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:.. very medieval like klicky !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 21:09:15 »
george : always one more than the other kids  ;)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 21:11:34 »
He is awesome. I'm glad i decided to go ahead and get him, I was rather torn about whether to spend the money.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 01:03:45 »
Very nice figure, even the package is beautiful  ;D

Thank for presenting this one to us

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 08:31:40 »
george : always one more than the other kids  ;)

Waiting for another 2 from daniela, Krull needs more artists , too many soldiers there !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 12:00:23 »
Thanks for the review. It is heavily sought after in Hong Kong and each is sold at US$ 22 !!!!

Geobra could improve if they just print the painting on instead of using a sticker :-[

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 13:34:55 »
Hi,

I prefer the sticker, this gives us the chance to exchange the paintings.
Only print e.g. the Monalisa to a sticker and a new creation is born.

Thanks for the review. It is heavily sought after in Hong Kong and each is sold at US$ 22 !!!!

Geobra could improve if they just print the painting on instead of using a sticker :-[

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 13:51:55 »
Great looking figure but I must agree the hat looks more like a helmet than a cloth hoodie. I understand what Sylvia said about the desire to avoid making a new mold just for a promotional figure but they sure should have in this case. If they did we could have had a new medieval part that would have been useful in many colors for all the peasants geobra makes us  ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 13:56:55 »
it is cool to know people have different perceptions to the very same piece of plastic.....

it looks really soft to me....probably because I have its counterparts in light green and reddish orange.  :P

Great looking figure but I must agree the hat looks more like a helmet than a cloth hoodie. I understand what Sylvia said about the desire to avoid making a new mold just for a promotional figure but they sure should have in this case. If they did we could have had a new medieval part that would have been useful in many colors for all the peasants geobra makes us  ::)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 21:01:10 »
Heronimus : the figure costs about 3 € in the store in nürnberg. i paid 6 € @ ebay. so already someone made 100% profit . now you say the same figure is sold for 22$ in your country. this makes me really angry. there are so many people trying to suck money out of us - unbelievable. grrrrrrrrrr