Author Topic: Amusement Train 5549  (Read 3057 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Amusement Train 5549
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 12:27:08 »
I bought this set yesterday too and I'm quite pleased with it. Thanks for the review!

Probably the set I want least from the series.

Really? I plan to get at least one more and paint it in Jungle patterns for the zoo. I'd like it to have a couple more cars, so I'll wait and see if they have extra cars as an add-on and if not I'll have to buy an extra set I guess.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 12:34:04 »
I'd like it to have a couple more cars, so I'll wait and see if they have extra cars as an add-on and if not I'll have to buy an extra set I guess.

Won't they be available from DS individually?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 12:41:54 »
That's what I was saying, I'm sure they probably will. But if not then I'll have to buy an extra train.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 13:37:41 »
Us too, a train with 4 is what we are after. If we have to buy 2 train sets to make it we just need to figure what to do with the extra engine.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 14:15:49 »
Maybe the extra engine could be used at a train station decoration or such, for kids to play in?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 14:24:30 »
Maybe the extra engine could be used at a train station decoration or such, for kids to play in?

Nice idea. That made me also think of a neighborhood park  climbing toy perhaps or a grocery store 50 cent ride.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 15:54:43 »
Nice idea. That made me also think of a neighborhood park  climbing toy perhaps or a grocery store 50 cent ride.

Good idea! Or in front of a store or the mall
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 17:50:13 »
Well it's proven to be easy for little hands. My nephew is having a blast running it around the Ferris wheel.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 18:00:20 »
The National Railway Museum in York runs a roadtrain similar to this from the museum to York Minister in the city.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8496/8322866586_4fe99cd117.jpg
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 18:30:17 »

Fantastic idea!