Author Topic: Herpa BMW Z4 Playcar - Metallic Dark Gray w/red interior - Pictures!  (Read 4956 times)

Offline PlaymoDad

• Playmo Pal
    • ToyCollector.com
Just curious, i didn't see anyone on here who mentioned it. We all know of the Red, Yellow and Blue Z4 cars made by Herpa. But did you know they made a limited edition a dark metallic grey with red interior?

I purchased one in 2005 at the Herpa store in Dietenhofen, Germany.. I'll take photos later today.. Just curious if anyone else has seen one..

-t
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 16:16:54 by PlaymoDad »
Read my Playmobil reviews atToyCollector.com!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Re: Herpa Playcar - Grey w/red interior Z4
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 14:38:28 »
Wow! That sounds like a wonderful color! Can't wait to see the photos, and no, I did not know they made it in that color.
Wish they had done a dozen colors as well because it looks great parked next to the modern, suburban and 5303 houses.
Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline PlaymoDad

• Playmo Pal
    • ToyCollector.com
Re: Herpa Playcar - Grey w/red interior Z4
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 16:15:47 »
Here are the photos..

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
That looks nice!

It would be nice if they made various vehicles for Playmobil compatibility.  I think the added dose of realism is a welcome touch.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
LOVE it! Wouldn't mind to have one!

There was also a different car, right? Besides the BMW..

Offline PlaymoDad

• Playmo Pal
    • ToyCollector.com
Yes there was a Mercedes SLK coupe.. It came in Red, Yellow, White and if you can find one, Silver... My son has the Red one...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Yes there was a Mercedes SLK coupe.. It came in Red, Yellow, White and if you can find one, Silver... My son has the Red one...

I have the yellow one  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Yup. These are lovely cars! Wish they had more models and colors. I have the Mercedes in red and white, and the BMW in orange yellow and lt blue.

Mine came new without the figures, and I just located the first one in a batch of figures on eBay. Too bad the distribution was so limited.

So what cars would you like Herpa to issue for Playmobil?
Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Porsche 911

The most iconic german sports car with the most iconic german toy figure ...... In black please !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoDad

• Playmo Pal
    • ToyCollector.com