Author Topic: What hair do you like most???  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Horselover

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Me!
Re: What hair do you like most???
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 23:21:42 »
I like the blond kid better...that is a great new hair style!!

Just to tell you.. sorry but I don't like it!!!

Emily  :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 04:26:33 »
Btw, I wish there were african american babies - I think there's only one in that rare western train station
I also wish Playmobil would release babies with different hair color, like red hair :) (I think there's now a blonde baby?)

No blonde ones yet, but a black-haired one. I wish they had more variety in babies also.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 10:35:40 »
Just to tell you.. sorry but I don't like it!!!

Emily  :)

Really? It is hip...and cool! very updated!  :) Someone in other thread called it the Justin Bieber hair cut  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 12:20:18 »
i prefer the classic kid hair cuts these new ones look a bit weird i haven't seen them until now :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: exept the one with the pony tail from which sets are they ??  ???

hmmm..... i have to have a hair cut by the way today  :eh?: :eh?: ...... shall i shave my head? i will look kind of like this:  :hatoff:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 14:15:50 »
When you see the hair in person they look quite different actually. The little boy (justin beiber) hair is kind of weird looking up close. And the little girl with the brown hair is even cuter up close. On one side there's a little strand that kind of flips out the wrong way, and makes it look very much like a child who has been playing and messed up her hair, but in a cute way.

Alex, these klickys in the pictures are all from various sets of the new zoo theme and school theme. They also have kids with hair like this in the new leisure themes, and there's a girl with a ponytail in the modern house. http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=4279&cgid=Stadtleben
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 14:19:10 »
Number one and four from the left, the traditional ones, are the best, and the ponytail is okay too. The Justin Bieber one is the worst modification, though it is true guys have this kind of hair style  :hmm: :(

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 15:46:19 »
 :(
so no one likes the blonde hair?  :(

anyway...I wonder if you can fit a hat in the new hairs  ???
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Horselover

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Me!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 15:49:11 »
When you see the hair in person they look quite different actually. The little boy (justin beiber) hair is kind of weird looking up close. And the little girl with the brown hair is even cuter up close. On one side there's a little strand that kind of flips out the wrong way, and makes it look very much like a child who has been playing and messed up her hair, but in a cute way.

Alex, these klickys in the pictures are all from various sets of the new zoo theme and school theme. They also have kids with hair like this in the new leisure themes, and there's a girl with a ponytail in the modern house. http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=4279&cgid=Stadtleben

You are right BB!!! But this black ponytail is from the music set of the shcool!!!  :wave:
Do you Alex or BB have anything of the school yet???????????

Emily  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 15:54:21 by Horselover »

Offline Horselover

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Me!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 15:56:11 »
:(
so no one likes the blonde hair?  :(

anyway...I wonder if you can fit a hat in the new hairs  ???
You can in the first and fourth!!
 But not on the second, third, and last!!!!

Emily  :wave:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 18:51:08 »
My favorite is the little girl in the middle, hands down! That hair is just adorable! 

I agree! :) She reminds me of Lucy from Narnia:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: