Author Topic: Underwater klicky's  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Red Watch

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Underwater klicky's
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 00:05:44 »
Ok, the review had me more interested than I really ought to be, especially financially speaking, the photo's have turned out really well, the submarine and the diver look really good underwater for real.   :)9  :clap: I can't speak for the Memsahib but personally, as someone who grew up watching Jacques Cousteau on tv I've always had a fascination with all things underwater and these have given it a nudge, Hmmmmm, the possibilities.......
If somebody can build a klicky Titanic, then maybe we could build a klicky Calypso........
No! stop it! what am I thinking?    time, space & money all lacking! other projects to finish first. Thank you for sharing the photo's with us, you've definately started my mind on another theme.   :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 00:57:53 »
Excellent review showing the sets in action! I love my submersible from the first series that matches the explorer ship, sea plane, & whale sets!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Red Watch

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 01:13:21 »
Hey, maybe we could do a klicky remake of "The Abyss"  it should be possible to build a System X version of Deep Core given enough parts.............. No! must resist temptation!  must concentrate on current themes, must resist starting off new themes...  ;D    Thanks again for posting the pics :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2012, 08:58:30 »
I do worry a bit about that diver who is floating face down in the water though.  ;)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 09:01:28 »
Excellent idea with very nice pictures. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Many thanks for sharing. :wow:

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 15:25:28 »
I do worry a bit about that diver who is floating face down in the water though.  ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good he has his breathing mask on.

Hey, maybe we could do a klicky remake of "The Abyss"  it should be possible to build a System X version of Deep Core given enough parts.............. No! must resist temptation!  must concentrate on current themes, must resist starting off new themes...  ;D    Thanks again for posting the pics :)

Ooh that would be a nice project!! But is it possible to build the ship of the aliens!  :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all the positive comments!
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 19:56:05 »
Very nice clear photos the Klicky whose fetching the treasre test looks very happy and I like the diver in particular what a cool set  :)

Offline Red Watch

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 20:22:40 »
 I think about the only way to represent the alien craft to scale would be to photograph the Deep Core and a couple of ships in an otherwise empty skate park.   8}  :loco:   :uhoh:  :wall: Aaaargh ! I'm thinking about it again ! must stop, must resist!
 I really like this theme, seeing the other subs and divers that have been produced gives scope for some big underwater exploration/salvage/treasure hunt photo stories, trouble is that would mean needing a bigger aquarium and I really need to stop thinking about it  :lol: Thanks again  :) 

Offline Red Watch

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 01:11:50 »
Do you realise what you have started with these pics?  :lol: I have actually been seriously thinking about building a klicky calypso !  8}  :loco:  ::) I was half asleep the other night searching for the traditional red woolly hats for the divers! I can't even remember if I found any  :lol:  Considering we don't have a single item from this particular theme (yet!) it really has captured the imagination, and my imagination could get really expensive if let loose. The sea plane could be worked in too, Cousteau had a PBY Catalina flying boat for a while, plus the helicopter with floats for landing on water, and if the much demanded hot air balloon ever got made, he had one of those too, and I seem to remember something about 2 divers disguised as a hippo, now there's a custom job just waiting to be done!  8} Somebody stop me before I go completely overboard!  :lol: Thanks again for the inspiration  ;)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 21:15:59 »
Do you realise what you have started with these pics?  :lol: I have actually been seriously thinking about building a klicky calypso !  8}  :loco:  ::) I was half asleep the other night searching for the traditional red woolly hats for the divers! I can't even remember if I found any  :lol:  Considering we don't have a single item from this particular theme (yet!) it really has captured the imagination, and my imagination could get really expensive if let loose. The sea plane could be worked in too, Cousteau had a PBY Catalina flying boat for a while, plus the helicopter with floats for landing on water, and if the much demanded hot air balloon ever got made, he had one of those too, and I seem to remember something about 2 divers disguised as a hippo, now there's a custom job just waiting to be done!  8} Somebody stop me before I go completely overboard!  :lol: Thanks again for the inspiration  ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry! Hope your inspiration has a great outcome.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo: