Author Topic: Parts Identifying Extravaganza prep.  (Read 4728 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Parts Identifying Extravaganza prep.
« on: April 07, 2011, 04:02:03 »
A while back we had a Parts Identifying Extravaganza game and it is about time for round 3. Before I set it up I wanted to see if I could make it a bid larger by asking for contributions. It could be a part that you have not yet asked about or even one that you are familiar with but you think others are not. In round 1 & 2  the parts were actual mystery parts to me as they came form auction lots. I have some more or these and others I am even questioning their makers.

For the people who contribute parts I think those points are not available to you as I will again be giving a blister or special prize to the winner. 

please only send me pictures of parts through PM's

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Parts Identifying Extravaganza prep.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 04:12:56 »
Yes! I've looked back at these old threads and thought they seemed like fun! ;D I do have a few unidentified parts lying around. If you contribute parts, can you still play the game as far as guessing on parts contributed by others, just not your own parts?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 10:47:34 »
Only if we DON'T use Image Shack :'(.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:24:52 »
oh! I like this game!!!
my veggy looking thing is still there unidentify and I have a couple of others loose parts too.
great idea Ras!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:02:16 »
I told you, that thing is Wolverine's claws, lettuce edition.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 14:15:39 »
I think its  a a great idea and I will be quite surpised if any old set's part is not identified ( System x and modern later sets I aint that familiar with ) ...

This is a great idea and I am going to most thoroughly enjoy it , well done Sir Rasputin  :)

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 14:19:53 »
I've got a collection of parts to identify, I'll pm you Ras, once I get some photos taken.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 14:27:29 »
I think we need to ensute that all parts are playmobil otherwise some of us will go babanas again just like that bloody part with a leaf , i spent like 5 hoiurs lookign for what it is and got so annoy in the end as its not playmobil, i think its important we put Playmobil parts only !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 14:30:12 »
I don't think anyone would purposely put a part that isn't playmo, but you can't guarantee that it won't happen accidentally.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 14:34:51 »
I don't think anyone would purposely put a part that isn't playmo, but you can't guarantee that it won't happen accidentally.

Yes, I agree with Bonnie, sometimes it seems obvious because of the colour or type of plastic, but sometimes it is very hard to tell.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).