Author Topic: 10157 combo set?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
10157 combo set?
« on: October 11, 2009, 15:07:37 »
??? who knows what this set is.
is it just the combination of the 3133/5733us ship with the 3938 lagoon in a new wrap?
on ebay.com it was announced as a combo set.
are these common in the u.s.a.?
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 10157 combo set?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 23:27:18 »
Well I have not seen these in the US yet , not that that is some kind of indication as to their rarity .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jahme88

• Klicky Hick
  • Playmo Enthusiast
    • My Myspace Page
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 04:59:38 »
Yep it's just a combo of the two older sets.  The sets were in their original boxes and boxed in an outer box with a carry handle on it.  It was sold at Sam's Club about 4 or 5 years ago.  My MIL gave it to me as a gift, the boat is nice and I already had the pirate island....but more pirate klickies and extra system X pieces are always welcome. :yup:
------------
Jamie Jo

"Peace, Love and Little Plastic People"

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 05:03:25 »
so is the pictures of the same box, front and back ? If so that box must be very big
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jahme88

• Klicky Hick
  • Playmo Enthusiast
    • My Myspace Page
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 05:08:56 »
Yepper.  It's a big chunky thing, hence the carry handle.  It's cut away as you can see to show the inner actual set boxes.  If I recall it was a really good buy....but I can't remember what the price actually was. ???
------------
Jamie Jo

"Peace, Love and Little Plastic People"

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 18:38:54 »
wow jahme88 - you are a true expert.  :wow:
thanks for the info.  :yup:
if someone is interested there's one for sale on ebay.com (no bids, 1 u.s.d strating price).
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 19:15:42 »

if someone is interested there's one for sale on ebay.com (no bids, 1 u.s.d strating price).[/font]

For $1 I will take it  :lol: