Author Topic: Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
Re: Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2023, 10:32:16 »
I like the museum idea.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2023, 12:45:10 »
That's an excellent start on the new project!
~Pynedor~

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2023, 15:18:03 »
What a lovely project! I've wanted to set up a room for a Victorian archaeologist, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The Victorian re-releases are a great place to start for furniture pieces. 70894 and 70897 are two best available sets for study/library furniture.

In case you aren't familiar with it, PlaymoDB is a fantastic source for figuring out what parts exist and what their part number is: https://playmodb.org

Thank you :D Oh an archeologist room sounds great! If you do, photos would be awesome to see  :love:
I've my eyes on those sets indeed! Love several items in both sets  :love:

I'm familiar with the website, I'm still getting the hang of handling it as the website has so many functions and options to work with.
Great website, as is the Animobil one from Tim, a personal fave of mine for sure  :love:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2023, 20:41:28 »
70947 has the bureau which might work, and of course the bookcase (but that's in the Victorian Living Room too)
So they did reuse that desk! I have one from the old Victorian "living room" (which looks more like grandfather's study to me), but they re-released the other grandfather's den instead.

Thank you :D Oh an archeologist room sounds great! If you do, photos would be awesome to see  :love:
I'm terrible at actually completing projects, but I'll post photos if I do. I need to acquire some period-appropriate shelving. I have most of the Victorian room sets, but many artifacts are too tall for the bookcase and china cabinet. It's a good era for an artifact collection because the Victorians really loved their stuff.

I'm familiar with the website, I'm still getting the hang of handling it as the website has so many functions and options to work with.
Great website, as is the Animobil one from Tim, a personal fave of mine for sure  :love:
Yeah, it can take some fiddling to learn all the search functions.
Animobil is a blessing, as well.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2023, 12:18:44 »
So they did reuse that desk! I have one from the old Victorian "living room" (which looks more like grandfather's study to me), but they re-released the other grandfather's den instead.

It's a lovely item - I'm not sure what the thinking was behind the choices with the room re-issues. I don't dislike their choices, but I feel that a total recolour or the 'original' sets would have made more sense. But it's nice that the desk is available (and I love the brown adults bedroom, and I didn't have the white nursery sets from the first time around, so it worked for me!)

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2023, 19:30:14 »
70947 has the bureau which might work, and of course the bookcase (but that's in the Victorian Living Room too)

I guess the cases you have are from the Heidi school room? I don't think they're available right now, sadly

Goodness, those furniture pieces are awesome!! I really like the low display thing (forgot the English word....).
Sadly that set hasn't any numbers for the furniture on that Playmobil parts website??

Correct, I had bought the set when it came out, love the vibe it has. Used several items from it.

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2023, 19:30:58 »
I like the museum idea.

Thank you!  :love: :love:

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2023, 19:31:44 »
That's an excellent start on the new project!

Thank you! I'm happy I already had a few items to make a start  :love:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2023, 07:45:47 »

Now I'm new to Playmobil furniture and I'm still looking around which ones I could add. Any tips or recommendations are highly appreciated! Same with items, things, etc.

I really like the coffee table and cabinet from set 5308

30244003 table
Cabinet parts

Ive been able to order them through playmobil.nl spare parts service

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2023, 09:23:04 »
I don't dislike their choices, but I feel that a total recolour or the 'original' sets would have made more sense.
I was really hoping for a non-pink bathroom.  :lol:  Brown furniture is always appreciated though.

I really like the coffee table and cabinet from set 5308
Oh, that is nice. It looks like four drawers could fit (instead of having the electronic in the top).

Goodness, those furniture pieces are awesome!! I really like the low display thing (forgot the English word....).
Counter? Check out the saloon set 70946. The counter is accompanied by a taller unit for displaying bottles.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 09:35:56 by Ismene »