Author Topic: Playmobil in the News  (Read 219277 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: Playmobil in the News
« Reply #1130 on: July 10, 2019, 22:39:04 »
Thank yinz all for the kind comments. Yesterday, Maura cat was found in the furnace & I managed to pull her out today. She is resting in my room. My other cat is still missing. :-( Yesterday we achieved running water in the house, though with cost - there is now a huge hole in the ceiling of the Playmobil room, necessary to replace a pipe; unpacking Playmobil is on hold. Yesterday I also was blessed with a fully working bathroom, the first I've had in 3 weeks. Taking a shower today was great fun. My glucose levels rose to 228 yesterday & I was sick for awhile, but I'm back to a good level now. I'm just very tired & somewhat stressed still. Here is the fist update for the News. Most of what is coming up is related to THE MOVIE but there are a few good exhibitions as well.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #1131 on: July 11, 2019, 01:20:24 »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #1132 on: July 11, 2019, 01:34:03 »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #1133 on: July 11, 2019, 07:44:31 »
Great news regarding Maura!  I hope your other kitty is well and shows up soon..

Also great that you are feeling better. Considering the situation...

And I'm glad you got things sorted about the house - once the landlord had our bathroom half working for over a week - it is terrible! Can't imagine that long :(  (not good about the playmoroom, but hopefullt you will manage to get that sorted as well).

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #1134 on: July 12, 2019, 16:05:28 »
Great news regarding Maura!  I hope your other kitty is well and shows up soon..

Also great that you are feeling better. Considering the situation...

And I'm glad you got things sorted about the house - once the landlord had our bathroom half working for over a week - it is terrible! Can't imagine that long :(  (not good about the playmoroom, but hopefullt you will manage to get that sorted as well).

Maura is currently being very loving & affectionate; no sign of Eartha yet. :-( My diabetes is massively out of control - well over 200 - so I'm taking it easy, still. Yes, It's wonderful to have a bathroom again!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #1135 on: July 12, 2019, 17:40:06 »
Maura is currently being very loving & affectionate; no sign of Eartha yet. :-( My diabetes is massively out of control - well over 200 - so I'm taking it easy, still. Yes, It's wonderful to have a bathroom again!

:(   Not on your previous place either, I assume? 

Take care of yourself as well...

As to the news, I can't wait for the movie.

Online GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #1136 on: July 14, 2019, 09:55:35 »
I'm glad to hear things are looking up, Jim. Hope that blood sugar behaves itself soon!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #1137 on: July 14, 2019, 23:22:54 »
Eartha was discovered this morning! She was spotted in a neighbor's shrubbery, & only came out when I called her. She & Maura have been sleeping all day; it's been rough on all of us. My diabetes is a bit better; I get a fresh batch of insulin tomorrow, as all of my pens/meds were damaged during the recent heat wave. I'm starting to unpack Playmobil, even though there's no Playmo room ready to go.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #1138 on: July 15, 2019, 05:11:33 »

Heh, I'd forgotten about the London Olympics logo - what the green and white klicky is sort of holding.

Online GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #1139 on: July 15, 2019, 06:21:22 »
Eartha was discovered this morning! She was spotted in a neighbor's shrubbery, & only came out when I called her. She & Maura have been sleeping all day; it's been rough on all of us. My diabetes is a bit better; I get a fresh batch of insulin tomorrow, as all of my pens/meds were damaged during the recent heat wave. I'm starting to unpack Playmobil, even though there's no Playmo room ready to go.

That's good to hear!  :wave: Moving house is stressful enough without your additional worries.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)