Author Topic: CA. Toy Store Train Dio. 11/18/2012  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: CA. Toy Store Train Dio. 11/18/2012
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 16:05:26 »
I'm amazed how much you did all by yourself. It looked great. Be sure to do a blog post with the links over at PCC

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 20:20:29 »
WOW.. That was awesome!

Didn't that inner loco got dizzy!? We did just watching.

And.. I'm thinking of hiring you to clean up after seeing your work with a broom!

Seriously, amazing work, and all by yourself... :o   

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 10:32:25 »
Many thanks for the video Ras. You did an amazing job, congrats. You did all these things yourself? ..... incredible!!!!

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 21:48:38 »
That sped-up video is awesome, Rasputin. It looks like you had a really cool display there.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 22:50:20 »
Thank you Tim, yes one of these days I will put up the videos and pictures on a blog in the pcc. I just have never built a blog and am not to sure what they are, or how they are structured, I am keeping an eye on others to get an idea

Thank you tahra, I wish house cleaning could be sped up like that, or I could speed up my wife yelling at me when I do it at least  :lol: I did all the laundry (about 20 loads) and all hell broke loose  :loco: :lol:

Thank you George, This time the kids were not available to help with the set up and luckily for me the space was smaller. The other train show took me 14-ish hours of the same but I had a friends help for a few hours and the kids helped.

Thank you Pynedor, I really did not think it was that neat but I am glad you like it
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: