Author Topic: 3037 western gold transport  (Read 8127 times)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: 3037 western gold transport
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 20:56:03 »
Thanks Justin! I try getting a free-of-box set first, so that I know what is in there, and then look for an MIB for the sealed collection! I have done this so far with many sets. Its a shame to have it and not know how it looks inside!

That's a good idea, Panos.  I don't collect any MIB sets, but I like to buy them so I can get the thrill of opening the box for the first time and having pristine pieces to use.  I'm strange, I guess. 8}
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 22:11:49 »
That's a good idea, Panos.  I don't collect any MIB sets, but I like to buy them so I can get the thrill of opening the box for the first time and having pristine pieces to use.  I'm strange, I guess. 8}

I do it too most of the times, but if I have payed, lets say 80 euros for a MIB set, I dont even want to touch it...

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 16:19:58 »
Nice review Sir Wolf. I had never seen this set before as I have never been into Western much. It is a very nice set though!

Congratz on getting it for such a nice price :-)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 16:21:49 »
Nice review Sir Wolf. I had never seen this set before as I have never been into Western much. It is a very nice set though!

never ?? wow  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i'am suprized gis it's a common set ...
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 16:25:42 »

Thanks Gis!! It really is a lovely set!!! Great for various projects...Imagine a fleet of those on single file...US cavalry flanking them... bandits team up with indians to take the gold...the transports form a cicle.... you can imagine the rest... :D :D :D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 16:27:00 »

never ?? wow  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i'am suprized gis it's a common set ...

I did not know of its existence before going through playmodb for the first time about a year and a half ago...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 16:30:24 »
I did not know of its existence before going through playmodb for the first time about a year and a half ago...

yes ? hmmm... strange  ??? when it was realesed you weren't intrested in playmobil ? in 1999?? i was a kid then ,i recall the moments of playing with it with my friend  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 16:36:07 »

yes ? hmmm... strange  ??? when it was realesed you weren't intrested in playmobil ? in 1999?? i was a kid then ,i recall the moments of playing with it with my friend  :)

I was not collecting at the time, no. I sure was visiting toy stores and having a quick look at playmobil, but I was more concentrated in covering any lapses in my comic book collection!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 16:41:24 »
I was not collecting at the time, no. I sure was visiting toy stores and having a quick look at playmobil, but I was more concentrated in covering any lapses in my comic book collection!

i see !! and from what i recall it wasen't a very common set on toystores in greece , i don't remember where i got it from but i wasen't seeing it ingenurally , have you seen any farm building (the current one ) on toy stores ,i have never seen it  ??? ??? only the small farm sets......
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 16:56:25 »

i see !! and from what i recall it wasen't a very common set on toystores in greece , i don't remember where i got it from but i wasen't seeing it ingenurally , have you seen any farm building (the current one ) on toy stores ,i have never seen it  ??? ??? only the small farm sets......

Yes the toystores here are filled with the farm theme! I guess it does not sell much. I have it actually and all the farm sets, appart from tow or three..