Author Topic: Plans for 3092 Dark Invader required  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Plans for 3092 Dark Invader required
« on: July 07, 2011, 20:05:13 »
Anybody can provide me with the  3092 - Dark Invader instructions please? I'd really appreciate it! I received this spaceship a couple of days ago but it was loose in a cardboard box and so mixed up, not to mention someone in the post office must have opened the box and maybe there are parts missing (I get a lot of opened boxes lately, like the package with the playmospace stuff I received from Amir...)... oh and its very dirty too... needs a good clean...

Thank you in advance!  :wave:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Plans for 3092 Dark Invader required
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 20:13:44 »
Oh that's a nice set Panos! Unfortunately one of the 3 Space sets Im missing  :( Sorry I can't help
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 20:18:59 »
I had a Dark Invader phase... Bought a bunch and modified them... But so far only found the center of them.. the rest is lost in the playmomountains, as are the instructions.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 20:25:00 »
thank you guys, the worst part is a battery unit with two long cables leading to led lights and I have no clue where they are supposed to go.... unit, cables and lights  :-\

but at least I now only miss the 3080, 3082, 3281, 3282 sets... dont have the big space station but dont want it either...

There are two big toyshops here that still have the 90's space/alien maquette on their wall for decoration, and one of them is not selling playmobil at all any more... I soooo want to get my hands on them... but cannot  :(

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 20:34:29 »
thank you guys, the worst part is a battery unit with two long cables leading to led lights and I have no clue where they are supposed to go.... unit, cables and lights  :-\

but at least I now only miss the 3080, 3082, 3281, 3282 sets... dont have the big space station but dont want it either...

There are two big toyshops here that still have the 90's space/alien maquette on their wall for decoration, and one of them is not selling playmobil at all any more... I soooo want to get my hands on them... but cannot  :(
Did you ask?

If you don't require MIB sets, I MIGHT have some leftovers. If I live long enough to finish the PROCESS, that is.  :-\

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 20:43:04 »
Did you ask?

If you don't require MIB sets, I MIGHT have some leftovers. If I live long enough to finish the PROCESS, that is.  :-\

Even if I did ask, these decorations belong to playmobil hellas and not to the shops... how come that is possible I dont know... if the shops close down playmobil officials will come by and take the whole thing down and take everything for destruction...  :(

Thank you for your offer tahra, I'd preffer to see you through the PROCESS first  :lol: Don't worry, I'll eventually find them.. when these were out it was my playmobil dry season  :-\

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 07:39:02 »
Thank you for your offer tahra, I'd preffer to see you through the PROCESS first  :lol: Don't worry, I'll eventually find them.. when these were out it was my playmobil dry season  :-\
I can relate to that :(

Unfortunately, MY dry season caught the Romans. I'll need another ship.. and a few more klickies, that I should have bought at the time :(

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 08:21:10 »
Hi Panos,

you can get a pdf-File of the instructions by the playmobil-hp. Look here . The space instructions are "in".

Greetings

Vauban

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 13:18:35 »
wow! and it comes with a couple of variants!   ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 13:42:44 »
WOW!!!Thank you Volker!! I did not look into it because I thought it was a rather old set for its insturctions to be listed!!! Many thanks for pointing it out!!!