Author Topic: A Playmobil Porsche 911  (Read 21187 times)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: A Playmobil Porsche 911
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 17:46:16 »
I'd like to see a 911, a Gullwing, and a Countach! ;)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 18:40:56 »
I'd like to see a 911, a Gullwing, and a Countach! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love that too  but even just the iconic 911 would suffice for starters....  :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 19:01:51 »
I wish people would let go of the past. We can learn from what we did wrong, but bringing it back to light with political reasons is not healthy. The German people are still stereo typed by many, generations after what happened, & as time goes by less & less people that actually lived through those horrific memories are no longer alive, but their children & generations down the line, are still made to live in the shadows of what someone else did. We don't want to ever forget the mistakes that were made, but there comes a time in history that forgivness is to be given, & the acts of cruelty forgotten, severing ties with any company that was associated with those times even decades later is not a healing measure. If you look at most TV's, many are made by corporations that built war machines for the Japanese cause, but we don't say don't associate with them for what their involvement during the war was. Double standards.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 19:05:59 »
you are so right bill.
3 generations after the end of the war we should be able to forgive but not forget.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 19:22:29 »
Bill is absolutely right. I want to remind all also that i started this threat as a suggestion for playmobil and my casue was noble and sincere given my true love for Playmobil and for Porsche . I think references to WWII are irrelevant to this threat and i want to suggest to foucs the conversation back to my proposal

So assuming that Playmobil created a nice playmo 911 in that beatiful latest   911 shape

http://www.porsche.com/international/models/911/911-carrera-s/gallery/#

what color do you think it should be ? I think all the classic Porsche colors should be available - like the many colors of the playmo z4-  i.e.  red, white , black , grey and without a doubt green !!!   :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 19:28:37 »
That is a smashing idea George! It could be done as a collectors version through Porsche! The Z4 concept was accepted quite well, so it's my opinion that a Porsche 911 which is a bench mark in the automobile racing world, would be warmly accepted also!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 19:39:27 »
That is a smashing idea George! It could be done as a collectors version through Porsche! The Z4 concept was accepted quite well, so it's my opinion that a Porsche 911 which is a bench mark in the automobile racing world, would be warmly accepted also!

I couldnt agree more with you Sir !!!! Now , I wonder to whom is the best person to send this email/idea to ???  :) :) :) :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 19:47:03 »
I couldnt agree more with you Sir !!!! Now , I wonder to whom is the best person to send this email/idea to ???  :) :) :) :)

You're on first name basis with them aren't you George? Just don't sign this letter, Please bring back Steck & Nuremberg Knights! :lol:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 20:23:53 »
I wish people would let go of the past. (...) Double standards.

THANK YOU!  Besides, anyone think it was probably not even a real choice?

You're on first name basis with them aren't you George? Just don't sign this letter, Please bring back Steck & Nuremberg Knights! :lol:

Oh, no, please do... I'd LOVE to see their faces.. or they'd just say, "ah, from George".. with a knowing look  :P

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 21:48:11 »
Just don't sign this letter, Please bring back Steck & Nuremberg Knights! :lol:

I already did  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

;D

seriously now where should i sent this letter to , anyone has any names etc , i can always sent via playmobil greece but i thought it might be better to sent it directly to Germany .... i will sent the same letter to Porsche too  ;)