Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46678 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2019, 13:34:20 »
After finishing my latest Western diorama ”The North American forest”, I finally can start thinking about a new diorama. At the moment I have 2 ideas in mind, an Alpine theme based on the upcoming Heidi theme or a new Western Town.

In the mean time I created some new customs. The first 4 from the left will make an appearance in a new Western diorama and the violinist will be a part of the Alpine theme:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2019, 15:47:53 »
In the mean time I created some new customs. The first 4 from the left will make an appearance in a new Western diorama and the violinist will be a part of the Alpine theme:

Wow - love the first four - might copy the first guy, and the woman (if I have the torso in the poptubs) :)  :love:

LOVE the brownish one too (duh) - and great use for that pirate torso (that one I do believe I have only one, and he arrived not that long ago)

As to the violinist, I find the combination of torso + jacket a bit too bright... Though a nice match with the shorts and hat too!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2019, 17:49:27 »
Wow - love the first four - might copy the first guy, and the woman (if I have the torso in the poptubs) :)  :love:

Thanks a lot! Go ahead, hereby the parts I used:

The (first) cowboy:
Torso: 30 00 8592 (the pants went to the violinist ;) )
Arms: can be found on many klickies, most recent one is the one of the trapper of series 16
Vest: there are more options (as far as I know), but one is this pirate: 30 00 8870
Pants: various cowboys
Beard: from this pirate: 30 00 9542
Hair: from the logger of series 15

The lady in green:
Torso: This green lady: 30 14 0570
Pants: From the hunter of set 9217, I erased the tie.
The neckerchief: Part 30 29 5120

LOVE the brownish one too (duh) - and great use for that pirate torso (that one I do believe I have only one, and he arrived not that long ago)

As you probably noticed already, many pirates died in order to create my Western customs :D

As to the violinist, I find the combination of torso + jacket a bit too bright... Though a nice match with the shorts and hat too!

Thanks to you I found the matching arms!!!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2019, 18:00:55 »
I surely have the parts for the guy, just not sure on her torso...  or the neckpiece in green...

But they don't really have to be an exact copy :)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2019, 18:09:35 »
Love how those turned out! I have a soft spot for shades of brown myself (you're not alone, tahra ;)), I particularly dig the beggar. The violinist too, I can almost hear a folk tune coming out of the fiddle.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2021, 20:33:24 »
Some new customs I made for a future Western diorama. Unfortunately I don't have the space right now to create a new diorama, but I keep creating new custom klickies! Enjoy!

(Click to enlarge the pictures)

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2021, 21:25:39 »
Man, lots of great figures there. Standouts to me are the woman with the pink skirt and checked blouse, and the three wealthy guys. All are great though

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2021, 22:10:29 »
Those are amazing!  :wow:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2021, 15:39:34 »
Man, lots of great figures there. Standouts to me are the woman with the pink skirt and checked blouse, and the three wealthy guys. All are great though

Those are amazing!  :wow:

Thanks a lot! I keep working behind the scenes ;)

@ Tim: the pink lady in picture 5 was inspired by a collector named PlaymoJesús, definitely check out his Facebook page: click here

The 3rd wealthy guy (the grey one) in picture 10 was a copy of a klicky by collector Jerome Dillinger, check out his Instagram page here. Amazing Western village!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2021, 16:05:56 »
Gorgeous klickys :love:

I really like the green cowgirl!