Author Topic: Animobil Seeking Custom Animals  (Read 14344 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Animobil Seeking Custom Animals
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 15:27:22 »
Thanks Jochen
I will get those in the next update.

I am thinking now I will have to split the pages more and have one for birds, one for mammals, and one for everything else.
It will get too big too fast I think with everything on one page.

Thanks also to Andi for his, and to Cap'n H for a couple coming, and Jimbo.

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 15:52:01 »
I am thinking now I will have to split the pages more and have one for birds, one for mammals, and one for everything else.
It will get too big too fast I think with everything on one page.

That will be a good idea 'cause I have several birds in the pipeline  ;D

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 06:09:49 »
Animobil updated tonight with all the customs I currently have. Some nice ones this time.
So far I am staying with the two page format but subdividing the pages by types. The way the program I use for site creation works I can easily turn the extended tree on as individual pages for each category or even each custom later if I need to.

Would love to have more.
If you have any great photos for a gallery section please send those on as well. As soon as I have enough I will open up that section as well.

I noticed today that in the upcoming events is the Animobil Anniversary. My first thought on seeing it was - I have an anniversary? :D So that motivated me to get this update done. I was also motivated by the 11 errors I found in browsing my site today.  :o I am sort of amazed at how much I have done in just a year. I started my database a couple of years before starting the site but 90% of the photography has been done in the last year. I have images on almost every one of the hundreds of pages at this point. Will do a sweep through for my next update and check what I am still missing. I know I have very few of the 1-2-3 series animals. That is the next big collecting push I need to make.

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 19:34:22 »
A flying owl (white variant) ...

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 19:37:53 »
... and some more parrots (I do not know, if you would like to add all, but anyway, I'll post them here -- I think it will become more interesting, when I come to the painted/multi-color flying variants)

the blue with yellow flying counterpart. (From this I also have a backview; maybe you want to use a backview instead of showing all color variants.)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 19:38:57 »
The green with red flying counterpart.

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 19:40:11 »
And finally (for today  ;D) the red with yellow flying counterpart.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 19:44:56 »
You have been busy! :o

The flying birds all look really good, Jochen.  8-)
Maybe Playmobil will take up this idea after seeing how natural your customs look. :)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 19:52:42 »
You have been busy! :o

;D Yes, a little bit. I have (and had) quite a lot in the pipeline (not all spectacular ones, but who cares  ;)), and today I managed to complete a few ones and especially had the time to do some photos. But the parrots had been really my last contribution for today.

(BTW, the wicked witch of the west is also finished since half an hour -- just have to wait until the wig arrives, click it on her head, make a photo, and she will be right here -- additionally with the "new" customized animal, which is also ready for contribution)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 19:57:58 »
(BTW, the wicked witch of the west is also finished since half an hour -- just have to wait until the wig arrives, click it on her head, make a photo, and she will be right here -- additionally with the "new" customized animal, which is also ready for contribution)

I'm sorry it didn't arrive before the weekend... quite odd because I posted it on Tuesday (or was it Wednesday?) and it's only a small envelope. :(
At least you had plenty of other projects to keep you occupied while you were waiting. ;)