Author Topic: Victorian customizing on Ebay UK - hit and miss...and a rarity  (Read 15970 times)

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
Re: Victorian customizing on Ebay UK - hit and miss...and a rarity
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 13:28:37 »
OK,  I’ll bite… ¿Is that windmill an actual Playmobil set? (Never seen it before…)
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2009, 00:11:11 »
Hi Andy  :wave:

How nice to hear from you !!!

The windmill is from the Sylvanians Collection which match exactly the PLaymobil scale and you will see in Emma Jane's lovely creations a few Sylvanians buildings...

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2009, 00:25:03 »
Good evening Playmofriends  :wave:

I have an odd one to share with you when it comes to the Victorian Theme...

We all know by now that it by now how difficult it is to find an item of this collection BNIB ( Brand New in Box ) so how about two "wholesale lots" currently sold on Ebay for the items 5500 and 5503 -10 of each if you please !!!

The Seller is based in Osaka and the current price is 75.00 GB pounds with a shipping cost of 25.00 GB pounds :

Playmobil Victorian 5500

Playmobil Victorian 5503

The same Seller currently also sells the item 5503 on an individual basis BNIB at 17.00 GB Pounds + 4.00 GB pounds shipping costs which is very reasonable for such a sought after item which easily this price and more on Ebay.de and unboxed  :yup:

Item 5503 on a Brazilian website :

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-106343614-playmobil-5503-dama-e-carregador-vitoriano-rarissimo-_JM

I would love to hear from Gus with regards to the market value of the Victorian theme in Brazil  :yup: !!!

Karim :)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 00:34:31 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2009, 15:46:28 »
So is the $16.50 per unit a decent price ? It looks like they both went for the same end price and to the same buyer .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2009, 19:58:54 »
Where Ebay.com ( US ) and Ebay.fr ( France ) are usually listing Playmobil Victorian sets or individual items to high if not extortionate prices, Ebay.co.uk ( UK ) is still quite reasonable and I hit the jackpot again last night with the Victorian Fishstand unboxed but complete at 7.50 pounds  8} !!!

The Market Stands ( Jewellery, Flowers, Vegetables, Pets and Fish ) have become rarities which are usually snapped by Collectors but obviously not last night as I put a bid of 10.00 pounds thinking "oh well, just for the sake of Lady Luck" and went on with my shopping and only found out this morning that I won the Fishstand  :love:!!!

I just wish the re-release of the Fish Stand was more like the original, it is a real gem . I really hope this one makes it to the US and Playmobil re-releases a few more
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2009, 14:46:17 »
Hi all,

Hello Emma & Gepetto 

What a trio of world class Detectives we would make  !!!

The below auction has already been relisted twice and is reaching her final hours without a single bid  ...

A starting price of 150.00 pounds and a buy it now of 370.00 pounds is pure lunacy and her greed has killed her own game unfortunately ...

back tracking abit on this thread I thought members would love to get a chance at looking at the unique one of a kind! but listed several times! Windmill tea gardens that a certain seller has put back on ebay yet again ??? Oh sorry this is an exact remake of the first 4 other rolls royce windmills by this lady :lol:

Playmobil Victorian doll house Old Windmill Tea Gardens
The Rolls Royce of toys Customised Mansion Christmas
item no.130342148623
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!