Author Topic: Wolf Knight's Playmobil Chess  (Read 10870 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Wolf Knight's Playmobil Chess
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 02:09:16 »
Great chess set panos, I really like the color of your pieces. I really want to make one also one day but there is never time. Thanks for sharing
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 06:45:17 »
Glad you liked it guys  :) Thank you for your feedback and positive comments! Much appreciated!!!

(did you paint the hem of the white bishops skirts?)

I just scratched off the hem with sandpaper, same thing I did to all surfaces before painting them.

Will it be played with?  :)

Of course it will!!! I have it in my living room and I am anxious for visitors to challenge them to a game  ;D

You can bring this, here to my cafeteria and play together, drinking a very nice cup of coffee.

I may take you up on that, my friend!!!  :)

The white round shields are good too, and maybe I will use some for my Saracens, with your permission, of course!

Of course Arnaud, feel free to do so!

Hi !
your chess is great , i also want to do one since a long time but i still don't know what parts i will use . We have same idea for the custom , have a look in here : http://www.playclicks.com/playforos/index.php?topic=31828.120
- i know you're respectfull and don't copy idea of other people ok  :-[ !! -  Jeremy

Hi Jeremy! Glad you liked it! I guess great minds think alike!  :) When you manage to complete your chess set I'll be very happy to see it!!

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 07:21:06 »
both -  idea and the wonderful chess figures are great ! the king and queens are amazingly beautiful - the towers and bishops are very clever.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 11:43:44 »
O U T S T A N D I N G !!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I am up for a game of chess on this set anytime sir !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 12:32:59 »
I'm deeply, deeply ashamed I didn't see and comment this before  :-[ ...This looks simply FANTASTIC !!!!!!
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 08:56:15 »
Thank you Rene, George and Erik!!!  :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 09:36:21 »
A wonderfull chess set, I sure hope these fellows will get to play many chess games.  :)

To my knowledge, the best chess sets come from greece, I bought one as a souvenir when I was there. Not with clickies sadly enough, but what I believed to be greek soldiers. Years later and on closer inspection they appear to be more carthaginian.  :lol: 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 18:04:29 »
A wonderfull chess set, I sure hope these fellows will get to play many chess games.  :)

To my knowledge, the best chess sets come from greece, I bought one as a souvenir when I was there. Not with clickies sadly enough, but what I believed to be greek soldiers. Years later and on closer inspection they appear to be more carthaginian.  :lol:

They do have some lovely chess sets here none as good as Pano's one shown to us here .  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 23:59:16 »
Just catching up on things after Christmas. so sorry I am late commenting on this  :-[
Your chess set is wonderful Panos, such a lot of thought and work has gone into it.  :clap: :wow: :clap:
I can't decide which pieces I like best...
I love the white king and the bishops, but for someone who doesn't particularly pay much attention to knights, I do think that the knights with the unicorn helmets are perhaps my favourites  :love:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).