Author Topic: Knights Empire Castle  (Read 6016 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: Knights Empire Castle
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 16:29:47 »
Yes, that is a very good deal, especially if it came with accessories   :high5:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2011, 18:28:17 »
I think you'll like the Steck one better.  The walls are higher/taller, so it's really closer to scale for Playmobil figures.  The sysX castle walls really are that much smaller (too small!).

Not to mention that, you can expand this much MUCH easier.  You can also get the Steck house that DS has to go with/inside it and the bakery next year.  Oh, and the barn. 

As you can see, soon you have a medieval village started. 

They really needed to have made a Steck Church (yes, you can build one and yes you can use the new/discontinued one) but it's not the same.  LOL

Congrats!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 18:35:23 »
Congratulations! That's a great deal!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 08:33:45 »
As you can see, soon you have a medieval village started. 

They really needed to have made a Steck Church (yes, you can build one and yes you can use the new/discontinued one) but it's not the same.  LOL

Yeah the beauty is really that you can make big designs with Steck quite easy and the houses are compatible. With the Sys-x Castle you can't use your extra walls to extend or build another house. Also each 3666 comes with a house for your city  :cloud9:

In regards to the church, the new church works great if you give it a paint job like Sir Wolf did :-)

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=4610.0

(Can't find the thread about the actual step by step that is hiding somewhere. the first post in the thread I above does give you a good look though)