Author Topic: white window frames from 5301  (Read 3188 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
white window frames from 5301
« on: February 01, 2012, 18:36:42 »
is this part available through us ds ?   
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
Re: white window frames from 5301
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 16:48:24 »
Is this the part you are asking about?
If so they still offer the additional floor for the 5301, so I would think they would still have this part available.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 19:54:01 »
yes joe this is the part , i know they still  have the extra floor but $$$$$$$ and it doesn't work because i want a lot of these , i tried calling them - no responce i was 20 minutes on the line , i emailed them-no responce , finally....they did answered after days  by email saying that they don't have this part (i doupt they checked) so i just wanted to ask if anyone from here knows ,  not answering phone calls??  very bad service   :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 20:59:58 »
yes its still avaible but it costs £0.85 atm.. (in uk)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 23:13:15 »
yes joe this is the part , i know they still  have the extra floor but $$$$$$$ and it doesn't work because i want a lot of these , i tried calling them - no responce i was 20 minutes on the line , i emailed them-no responce , finally....they did answered after days  by email saying that they don't have this part (i doupt they checked) so i just wanted to ask if anyone from here knows ,  not answering phone calls??  very bad service   :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

oh boy... :o 8}
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 01:58:52 »
Sorry to hear about your experience, Alex.   I can understand your frustration.  >:(  I haven't ordered anything since last Fall, so I really can't offer any explanation.  They were pretty good about answering the phone and were patient when I asked about the availability of a few parts.  Maybe things have deteriorated in NJ since then.  Wish I had some extras to share with you. 
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 02:31:23 »
yes its still avaible but it costs £0.85 atm.. (in uk)

that's a reasonable price ,but in uk ,i'm at us , i guess i'll have to call them again tommorow morning and see what happens ,if they still don't pick up ,that's it they lose me from a costumer ,i will continue buying what i need from ebay sellers ,as always ,, since many are very helpfull ,i hope in germany the service is not like this....and in greece the few times i shopped from there they were really nice.

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 02:34:49 »
Sorry to hear about your experience, Alex.   I can understand your frustration.  >:(  I haven't ordered anything since last Fall, so I really can't offer any explanation.  They were pretty good about answering the phone and were patient when I asked about the availability of a few parts.  Maybe things have deteriorated in NJ since then.  Wish I had some extras to share with you. 
Joe

Thank you, joe for the help , i'll see what to do , if they don't answer or they don't have it ,i'll have to get some extra expansion floors  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 04:48:01 »

that's a reasonable price ,but in uk ,i'm at us , i guess i'll have to call them again tommorow morning and see what happens ,if they still don't pick up ,that's it they lose me from a costumer ,i will continue buying what i need from ebay sellers ,as always ,, since many are very helpfull ,i hope in germany the service is not like this....and in greece the few times i shopped from there they were really nice.

we have a lot of uk members in here, just ask if someone can help u out. i bet u will fnd one. normally everyone is very helpfull here..

good luck!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 04:50:22 »
to the german service.. its poor, very very poor. in uk u get reply nearly instantly, in germany it takes ages.. and somehow most parts are cheaper to buy over UK ds as the german ds itself. in uk u get free postage when u have an amount, even with spare parts only.. ( they still send them extra from germany) in germany u have to pay always postage, which is stupid as its way cheaper as to send it to UK. the german ds need a massive makeover! its poor poor service, iam disappointed from it!