Author Topic: Play and Collect sets 5001 Wolf Clan and 5002 Seapeople  (Read 11176 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: Play and Collect sets 5001 Wolf Clan and 5002 Seapeople
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 05:42:12 »
Ah, thanks for the info. The I will place an order and see what comes back.  ;D

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 07:24:51 »
thanks to a friend in germany i got the dark knigth set in souther california!!!

they are pretty nice indeed...

but i regret to inform i broke all the pices and made some customs...

For a short time there were text-lists of part numbers at the set pages for the Sammelspass sets at playmobil.de, and I managed to get them into PlaymoDB before they were taken off.

PlaymoDB List - Sammelspass

I had to translate them from German, without pictures, so use at your own risk - customizer already found one error, which I've fixed, but there might be more.  I also don't know which colour of the small seahorses is which, since all of them just said "Seepferd"!  The wolves are all different, too, but they don't look that much different to me in the pictures.

Any numbers anyone discovers that I don't have, please pass them along.  Thanks!

is an honor to meet you sbblabotw..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 13:11:09 »
You do this by phone or in written form?

I place all my orders however long by phone .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 15:36:26 »
I place all my orders however long by phone .

:lol: :lol: :lol: sometimes i call them before posting an order to know if they have a piece or not, and i keep them in the phone long long time to tell them at the end that i will call them back  :lol: :lol:

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 21:46:05 »
REespect for the patience ... not only yours but also of the agent.

I prefer just placing my order by e-mail (or from the DS shop in case the parts are available in the spare parts section) and let me surprise which piece had been available and what are the total costs. Most times I have a quite good guess differing just about 10 Euros or so.

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:34 »
For my theme, I like every figure to be individual if possible, and these guys are certainly a rough bunch of misfits.

I also prefer to have a "band" rather than an army :) I guess it evokes the personality of each character, what (at least for me) enriches the "whole picture"  ;)

And thanks for the pictures Saskia, I didn't know these sets, but I guess I've become extremely attracted to the Wolf Clan!  :D

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:22 »
I also prefer to have a "band" rather than an army :) I guess it evokes the personality of each character, what (at least for me) enriches the "whole picture"  ;)

My feelings exactly!

But then, I have neither the space nor the finances for an army.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 23:50:54 »
REespect for the patience ... not only yours but also of the agent.

I prefer just placing my order by e-mail (or from the DS shop in case the parts are available in the spare parts section) and let me surprise which piece had been available and what are the total costs. Most times I have a quite good guess differing just about 10 Euros or so.

and how long you suppose to wait for them to answer you?, i place an order by mail at the beginning of the week, and they haven't answer my mail... is this normal??

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 08:53:16 »
To be honest; I only receive a e-mail from them if there's something wrong with the order.
Otherwise there's suddenly a package in the post and some money deducted from the bankaccount ...

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 23:30:21 »
oh drat, pink seashells. Now I have to go update my database again. I like thew wolf sets better but will end up with all of them I'm sure.