Author Topic: can anyone tell me which klicky this chinese brave's hair comes from?  (Read 4143 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Those are very useful tips, thanks Heather. Part numbers do have some logic! And somewhere in Geobra GMBH there is a master list with every part number, description, colour, moulding details, etc. (drools uncontrollably...). I know this is true, because they have never used a part number twice, so they must have a list to reference whenever they number a new part! Why can't they just let us see the d**n list? Just leave me in a room with it and a photocopier, or computer and USB drive.....

Also thinking about a useful way to show what parts belong with which Figure, not just the set number.
Could each Figure have its own set number, such as 5460a,  5460b, etc., like the klickies? There might be a case for aligning these numbers with the lists on Animobil too?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Here you go. All my findings in one compact list, with other notes besides.

Playmobil Part Numbers Decoded
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
That is really interesting stuff :)

Thanks for sharing!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
At Animobil the Figures are numbered to correspond to the instructions sheet that comes with each figure. So the gladiator is Series 6 boy 1 or 5458-1.
I notice I don't actually have the set numbers listed. I will get that corrected in the next couple weeks after I am back from Germany.
I will have to take a look at the 30 66 and 30 67 parts and see if one of them corresponds to parts that would go through the sonic welder? A horse for instance has two parts that get assembled. A small boat hull has two parts that get welded together using the sonic welding machine and become theoretically inseparable.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Sonic-welded parts: that would be interesting to know! Actually, jointed animals are spread over 30 65 to 30 67 - fixed that error. 30 67 does have a fair number of other complex parts, but it's hard to tell if they are welded, or screwed/clipped together. Almost all 30 51 parts, conversely, are in multiple pieces, but not meant to stay attached.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Could each Figure have its own set number, such as 5460a,  5460b, etc., like the klickies? There might be a case for aligning these numbers with the lists on Animobil too?

At Animobil the Figures are numbered to correspond to the instructions sheet that comes with each figure. So the gladiator is Series 6 boy 1 or 5458-1.

I just checked the PlaymoDB numbering of klickies from the first four Figures series (#5, 6, 7 are not in there yet). They follow the same sequence as on Animobil for Series 1 Boys, Series 1 Girls and Series 4 Girls, nearly the same sequence for Series 4 Boys (k5284a=Series 4 boy 4 and k5284d=Series 4 boy 1), but quite different sequences for both Series 2 and 3. Some of the names also differ of course. The two lists don't have to match exactly of course, but if they could it would be helpful!  :)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Yes do let us know....I hope 'Perücke-Bademütze' 30 20 5633 is black!

Yes, the 'bathing cap' hairpiece with that ETN/ part number is black, as Heather predicted. I ordered one from DS to check this out. I have some other hairpiece details (name/ style/ colour/ ETN) from the same DS order which I will share soon, but I need to make another small order to finalise some details (e.g. I ordered one Hula-Frau (Hawaiian) hairpiece to find out if the ETN I ordered was blue or black and they sent one of each, so I am none the wiser!).

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
I feel like an under graduate who wrongly sat in a PhD lecture hall  :P ....should this thread be flagged...immortalized.....or pf dedicate a sub for playmodb? I can also just drop ETN here if I think playmodb still hasn't got it and perhaps some of u experts can examine it instead of troubling Heather with an email each time. Or ask silly questions regarding playmodb here instead of troubling Heather :P and thanks for confirming the black cap! But the loads of collateral information makes this thread so invaluable...I wil return here myself someday when I start to be an inspector too :D