Author Topic: Hair, hair and NO HAIR  (Read 3288 times)

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
Hair, hair and NO HAIR
« on: February 07, 2012, 13:04:01 »
I hope i am posting this in the right place...

I am looking to replace some hair (back to the original "correct" hair) on klickies i bought in a lot. Can anyone tell me how and if i can order hair?
oh, I am in the US if that matters.
thanks so much!

Cyndi
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Hair, hair and NO HAIR
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 13:19:16 »
I think some hair pieces (like the "wigs" from the hairdresser) had their own partnumbers.. Have no idea if they're available though.

Ages ago there was a "hair add on", but long gone. A real shame.

As far as I know, most hair is part of the klicky these days, and not available as a separate order... If you find out otherwise, I'm interested too - need one of those ridiculous new hairs from the officers in the pirate theme ;)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 13:31:29 »
Hi bootgypsy,
You will find playmodb.org to be the absolute resourse for themes, sets, accessories and part numbers'
Here is what you can fing on hair part numbers: 30 09 6180 - Wig (hair), classic male by scrolling down, you will find a great variety of hair that have their own part number. Since DS service is available in the US, I believe you can order them.

Tahra:  ;) see? there are many hair that can be ordered individualy  ;D I guess your wallet hurts?  :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 13:39:07 »
Someone is about to do a massive playmo ' hairdo'   :lol: :lol:  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 13:40:53 »
Tahra:  ;) see? there are many hair that can be ordered individualy  ;D I guess your wallet hurts?  :lol:

Last I looked it was a small amount, compared to what exists... I could be wrong...

(and yes, my wallet hurts.. worse, I think it plans on hurting ME!)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 13:43:48 »
Last time I tried to order hair, I tried ordering all of the non-hat hair types that have part numbers, and only one type was available. (can't remember which one at the moment. :-[) But I haven't tried any of the hat hair types, so some may be available.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 13:46:20 »
I came by this list by accident... I was looking for dark grey chain mail for the hads, and a whole list of hairs appeared!!
Thank you so much Heather  :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 13:55:40 »
:wave: As I find them I'll add them in.  They actually have their own part sub-category: PlaymoDB Part Categories - Wearable (Hair). Some have links to the "Who's That Klicky" search result for that hairpiece; some say they are sub-parts of some klickies. (Trying to get this organized, making slow but steady progress!) Any photos to fill in my gaps would be appreciated.

Interestingly enough, numbers for other klicky body parts are showing up in the code for the online-ordering pages on http://www.playmobil.fr, and I'll add them too as I identify them. (Photos also needed here.) So far, they all seem to be parts of Fi?ures series 1; coincidence, I wonder?
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 14:05:25 »
which wigs u need? i have a shopping bag full of them :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 14:09:24 »
Mike comes to the rescue again! :high5:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!