Author Topic: To boldly go....  (Read 12012 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
To boldly go....
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:08:35 »
Stardate 5424.5.... The Federation shipyards.... Captain James T Kirk and his crew are required to familiarise themselves with the new Experimental Exploration Vessel Playmospace and ''take her out for a spin''....

Commander Spok is the first to arrive on the bridge...

And immediately familiarise himself with a few of the instruments....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: To boldly go....
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:28:32 »
Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu is the next member of the crew to arrive... ''Hello Mr. Spok'' ..... ''Lieutenant...'' is Mr Spok's calm and fairly unentusiastic reply to his comrade as he is...fascinated by the study of the new instruments...

Spock and Sulu are soon joined by Lieutenant Uhura and Ensing Chekhov...

''Mr Spock have you seen Mr Scott??'' enquires Uhura. ''I believe he is reallining a magnetic field coil...'' Calling Mr Scott, calling Mr Scott''

''Aye lass, what can I do for you??'' ''The captain will be here shortly Mr Scott'' ''Aye, I'm on me way''!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 06:37:28 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 06:34:39 »
Scotty is on the bridge and everyone are taking their place on their stations...

''Where is the engeneering station??'' asks Scotty...''Sorry Mr Scott, There is no engeneering station on this vessel's bridge.'' replies Spok, ''All functions are controlled from engeneering... ''What a rustbucket if you ask me...''replies Scotty.

''Everybody look happy except me....'' murmurs Scotty....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 06:49:30 »
''Captain on the Bridge''

Captian Kirk is accompanied by the Ship's Chief Medical Officer, and close friend, Dr Leonard Mccoy.....

''At easy gentlemen, and ladies..''

''Hello Captain'' all of them reply ....and starting to make inquiries....Mr Scott especially about this crazy Starfleet desing not having an engeneering station on the bridge....Chekhov about the uncomfortable chairs... Only Mr Spok stresses out the fact that this is merely an exploration vessel, clearly not designed for the luxuries of a starship... ''We are here to indicate any flaws of desing after all.''

''Please gentlemen...'' the Captain calms them down, ''Lets just all stand for a moment and take a picture to remember this first time on this bridge...its a historic moment!!!''

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 07:09:34 »
''Right... Everybody to your stations, lets take this baby out for a spin, Scotty, we'll be in contact throught communications...'' ''Aye Captain! I'll be happy with my machines and looking forward to study the warp core anyway...''

''Everybody ready??'' ''Ready Captain! All vessel funcions within normal parameters.'' replies Mr Spok. ''The warp engines are good to go.'' Scotty's voice can be heard throught the com system. ''Propultion systems ready Captain'' reports Chekhov. ''Communications on line Captain'' says Uhura... Kirk looks at Mccoy...

''Just say the word Jim....'' ''In that case...Take us out Mr Sulu!!!!''

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 07:11:47 »
Who knows what new adventures await the original crew of the Starsip Enterprise....

Thank you all for visiting!!! :) :) :wave: :wave:

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 08:16:56 »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love it!  I really like how you customized Captain Kirk's uniform.  It looks just like his green uniform on tv!

You've got to do more!

CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 13:43:06 »
WOW :o! You have done the old original TV show a true wonder in this story! The use of the original space station along with the custom figures is fantastic, well done :wow:! Your attention to detail is awesome! Do you have any of the newer retired alien sets like 3280, 3281, 3282, 3283, 3284, that you could combine with these beautiful figures in additional stories, hint, hint  ;D?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 14:39:31 »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I love it!  I really like how you customized Captain Kirk's uniform.  It looks just like his green uniform on tv!

Thanl you Klickus!!! Believe it or not, this is the torso from 4654 - Pirate....I just saw the potential.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 14:46:48 »
WOW :o! You have done the old original TV show a true wonder in this story! The use of the original space station along with the custom figures is fantastic, well done :wow:! Your attention to detail is awesome! Do you have any of the newer retired alien sets like 3280, 3281, 3282, 3283, 3284, that you could combine with these beautiful figures in additional stories, hint, hint  ;D?

Thank you Bill!!! Your valuable feedback is always much appreciated!!!  :wave: :wave:

Unfortunately, i've never build much, if any, appreciation for these space aliens...They just looked so...alien to believe they were playmobil, and i was not buying any playmobil at the time...But now that you bring it to my attention.....I think there might be something fairly interesting here....(although i'll have to start searching for them sets....)