Author Topic: Another weeks haul  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: Another weeks haul
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:58:18 »
Great loot Ali Baba. And thanks a million for the tip of going to ToyZone in Haarlem found collector guide #3 (including the figure).

We have some old camels with broken legs, but we played with them ALOT!. New ones seem fine though.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 10:42:14 »
Now that I think about it, my old camels are very loose too...and the saddles and the red thingies that go on top of them do not sit well on their back...they slip away...
But they are, as Gis said, played with a lot!!!! Whereas the newly 3997 - Three Wise Kings camels are just fine...

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 17:31:31 »
Nice haul, Ali Baba!

The saddles don't stay on the old-style camels very well.  The new ones in the Egyptian sets are MUCH better.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 23:06:10 »
Great loot Ali Baba. And thanks a million for the tip of going to ToyZone in Haarlem found collector guide #3 (including the figure).

We have some old camels with broken legs, but we played with them ALOT!. New ones seem fine though.

Your welcome, Gis!! I bought mine a year ago there. I gave one to my brother in law after he read mine at Sinterklaas. He immediately wanted one too. Then his brother wanted one too. And he never reads books. He doesn't even have internet!

Forgot the name of the store, but I could find it with my eyes closed. Must visit it again.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 23:07:54 »
About the saddles, Wolf Knight and Bonnybeth, I'll post some pics later in another thread. Then we can compare. I wonder if someone has a good remedy for the wobblyness.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 19:40:25 »
Forgot the name of the store, but I could find it with my eyes closed. Must visit it again.

Toyzon

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 09:37:57 »
About the saddles, Wolf Knight and Bonnybeth, I'll post some pics later in another thread. Then we can compare. I wonder if someone has a good remedy for the wobblyness.

I've made a new thread in the how to section for wobbly camels.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman