Author Topic: What is your favourite special of all time ( with picture please !!!)  (Read 8061 times)

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
@ Gustavo: I just got this 4617 special and its really great!! He reminds me of Bert from Mary Poppins!!!

Funny thing, this is something I've never read or watched :-[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Poppins
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
I love to see all your replies.

Too bad I am too late to come into playmobil collecting. I want 4501 so bad.....he looks really cool!!! But the design of his hat, which I have never touched, looks kind of brittle. Correct me if I am too wrong
My favourite would be
4530 the witch<-------------Love the colour scheme. My fav sneaker is black and red too
4577 Royal guard<-------------happens to be black and red AGAIN, I love his hat and this is a dream item
4595 Palace Guard<-----------Very cool special, love his skin tone and the light blue clothes
4611 Royal Guard<------------very cheerful a guard!!! Thanks god it got reissued
4659 Roman Fighter<-------------my first special since I collect playmobil as an adult

I think my list is quite expected, and many of them are well sought after on EBAY. And I dont own most of them. But thanks some of the members here, I am able to get some discontinued. Thanks again~~!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
hmmm.... it's difficult to choose but my best is the  red fancy cowboy with the mirror  http://www.collectobil.com/catalogue/items/4525.htm
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
hmmm.... it's difficult to choose but my best is the  red fancy cowboy with the mirror  http://www.collectobil.com/catalogue/items/4525.htm

That is indeed a gret looking klivky and amonst my top 5 .... :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
That's really tough. It might be different on a different day but for today I would say the 4615 Shepherd

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
I do not have this one but i think that is my favorite The funny thing is that i have never tried to collect it until now.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
And if my favorite comes from the number of times i have purchased it.The favorite will be

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
And if my favorite comes from the number of times i have purchased it.The favorite will be

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Not  a dragon Knight grangel ????? I am shocked !!!!  :o :o ??? ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
I like many of the Specials, but my favorite has to be the Detective or Sherlock Holmes.

Panos, you really have a lot of medieval klickies! :o
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: